Age and Gender?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's nice to know.... When I see a non-related post some revealing either their age or gender, I get surprised - also, it's respectful to say "He or Her" appropriately.

32/Male

The People's Republic of Clogher
Guess...

Interesting that the average age of this forum appears to be around 35. Most places in the internet average age is younger, at around 25.
This place is practically a Senior Citizen Center.

This place is practically a Senior Citizen Center.
Speak for yourself!.. I may be 48 years old but many think Im in my mid to late 30's... and I definitely dont act 48 years old either.

27/m

Interesting that the average age of this forum appears to be around 35. Most places in the internet average age is younger, at around 25.
Yeah, but I don't like young people, they remind me of the past.

In forums about military history the average age is higher than here however, in anime forums is lower at around 20-25 (26 in the one I frequent usually, 20 among the kiddies in MAL). Videogames forums is also lower than here except for very mature games like Pharaoh (average age was 34 in a Pharaoh forum I used to frequent). In metal forums is also younger at around 20-25.

In forums about military history the average age is higher than here however, in anime forums is lower at around 20-25 (26 in the one I frequent usually, 20 among the kiddies in MAL). Videogames forums is also lower than here except for very mature games like Pharaoh (average age was 34 in a Pharaoh forum I used to frequent). In metal forums is also younger at around 20-25.
I have an account at a history forum and I think the average age is between 35 to 50 years old.