Fantasy Baseball

Tools    

I just drafted in my other league that is for money. There is 16 teams! It made drafting really hard! Luckily I received the 3rd pick. I did not even know who anyone was after the 13th round.

Looks like we need one more, guys, and we'd have to draft this weekend. Everyone still in? A few MoFos bowed out (no hard feelings towards them, naturally), and we're sitting at 9, and Swedish hasn't been online in awhile, so what say you all? Do we still go ahead?

There are compromises, like drafting a little late and starting the schedule a couple weeks into the season, if necessary. I'm still in if everyone wants to do it and most of us can make it this weekend and everything.

A system of cells interlinked
Looking forward to it!

I'm up for whatever. I bet if Swedish doesn't check in he'll just auto draft and go from there. I know he's got his new gig. So maybe he just doesn't have the time to schmooze with us like he used to.

Go for it.

Looking at this Saturday at about 2:00 PM ET, everyone. If we absolutely need a change, let me know, though ranking various players for autodrafting should help a lot. And besides, we only had half the owners for the football draft, and it was still pretty flippin' fun.

Ugh. None of this stuff makes a lick of sense.

I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong a bit later, I suppose, but sans actually seeing what's happening on that end, I'm not sure how to go about this.

Were you able to get your log in sorted out Mark? I hope so. Are you going to try and do the live draft with us? You don't have to if it seems to daunting. It will auto draft for you and then you'll have a team you can start tweaking. I imagine you may have a few Dodger players you may have that one eye of yours on.