Jewish students and protest connected with Vietnam war

Tools    

My friend looks for a movie about a Jewish student who comes from Brooklyn and gets into Harvard. He meets a girl. They fall in love with each other she gets pregnant. There is a student protest in the film. The movie is American from the 1990s or 2000s but tells the story of the late 1960s. This main character resembles a young Adrien Brody and this girl a bit like a Chinese girl.

Thank you in advance. I searched using keywords and filters in IMDB, but no effect.

School Ties has a jewish guy from blue-collar Scranton, PA attending a prep school where most will be going onto Harvard/Yale type schools.

No protests in the movie and his love interest is a blonde.

I couldn't watch half of the movie A Small Circle of Friends

I've seen the OP on about five other websites asking this same question. Anyway, I remember a movie called Five Corners with Tim Robbins and Jodie Foster that takes place in the Bronx in the '60's.

I've seen the OP on about five other websites asking this same question. Anyway, I remember a movie called Five Corners with Tim Robbins and Jodie Foster that takes place in the Bronx in the '60's.
Thank you for your guess, but it isn't. Unfortunately.