Name the Movie/TV Show from the Set

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I don't really recognize this, but it has a Star Trek feeling to it. I'd guess it's from Deep Space 9 because it's the Star Trek show that I'm least likely to recognize because I haven't watched it since it originally aired.

I don't really recognize this, but it has a Star Trek feeling to it. I'd guess it's from Deep Space 9 because it's the Star Trek show that I'm least likely to recognize because I haven't watched it since it originally aired.
You are right and you should watch it I couldn't see the photo until just now when I copied the url and pasted it into my browser's address bar. It is Deep Space 9 and it's either DSN station or the alternative universe station Terok Nor.

You are right and you should watch it I couldn't see the photo until just now when I copied the url and pasted it into my browser's address bar. It is Deep Space 9 and it's either DSN station or the alternative universe station Terok Nor.

I never really got into DS9 as much as I did with the other Star Trek shows. I'm not sure why. But my mother loved it. It was her second favorite Star Trek show, (after TOS).

I never really got into DS9 as much as I did with the other Star Trek shows. I'm not sure why. But my mother loved it. It was her second favorite Star Trek show, (after TOS).
We're all different of course, so maybe it's just not for you...but...I didn't like it when I watched the first couple seasons, I thought they were sub par. But starting on the 3rd season the writing became really great and they did something other ST series didn't do...they gave the characters continuing story arcs, much like they do today in HBO/Netflix series.

We're all different of course, so maybe it's just not for you...but...I didn't like it when I watched the first couple seasons, I thought they were sub par. But starting on the 3rd season the writing became really great and they did something other ST series didn't do...they gave the characters continuing story arcs, much like they do today in HBO/Netflix series.

I have all of DS9 on DVD, so I'll probably rewatch it at some point, but the continuing story arcs don't really help for me.

I have a bad memory, so I prefer shows where each episode is a stand alone story. When they start doing story arcs, I tend to forget some of the details, so sometimes I miss parts of the story and I have to go back and figure out what I missed.

You're kidding! It kinda looked like Orson from the back but I didn't really remember that particular shot, though of course I knew the famous sewer tunnel shots. OK I'll post one in a moment.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Zulu?

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

No clue