What does everyone think of this idea?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't like it. No point in running the same list twice + the fact that Sexy did it so quickly and didn't take it so seriously was what made it fun for me, it's precisely why I was so active in that thread.

Yeah, but you were there to be active. Some of us were out for the day, and didn't have the option to be active in the thread.

Well, I won't participate in it if it happens anytime soon. You can take the list I posted in Sexy's Countdown and use it if you want, because my votes wouldn't be any different.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yes, but many people didn't get to participate. I don't see the harm in collecting lists then running it whenever it's convenient.

As far as I'm concerned the more lists the merrier. I do think it's polite to only run one at a time unless the lists are completely different in nature.

My suggestion would be to just start collecting lists and if you get enough participation then run with it when there isn't another list running. The info won't go anywhere.

Yes, but many people didn't get to participate. I don't see the harm in collecting lists then running it whenever it's convenient.

As far as I'm concerned the more lists the merrier. I do think it's polite to only run one at a time unless the lists are completely different in nature.

My suggestion would be to just start collecting lists and if you get enough participation then run with it when there isn't another list running. The info won't go anywhere.
I agree with everything here. I like the part about being polite too.

Is there any way to add a poll to this thread?

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. I just thought the original topic of the list was a good idea, and it would be nice if everyone was able to participate, not just the select few who were online on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, but you were there to be active. Some of us were out for the day, and didn't have the option to be active in the thread.
I was there but I chose to be active only when I realized it wouldn't take us two weeks to find out whether Di Caprio would be ranked #12 or #9

I was there but I chose to be active only when I realized it wouldn't take us two weeks to find out whether Di Caprio would be ranked #12 or #9

So DiCaprio is the only actor that you were interested in?

You don't need a top 100 list for that.

So DiCaprio is the only actor that you were interested in?

You don't need a top 100 list for that.
him and Craig Wasson

The earlier the better for me. I would love to have one of these things once a week.
Well, there might be another one soon. I am seriously feeling like doing another quick one, but it would be something probably incredibly ridiculous -- I don't know what yet. I will make sure to unveil it when Raul is available to watch, if he's even interested in what the unknown/mystery countdown will be.

I'm always up for a countdown. One idea I have is to do 2 different ones for actors and actresses. Not sure if that's a good idea, but it's a thought.

gbgoodies, I think you're a good person, but you are nuts.

With everything that comes your way, you get... fixated on perfecting it and making it "right." It's really annoying. And I feel constantly picked on by you, though I understand why I must drive you crazy. I feel you were even like this when you chased that girl that hit a car, and then you chased down the person who drove the car that had been hit. Crossing paths with you in the real world has gotta be deadly.

And I can't believe this poll's open for an entire week.

On another hand, I like that you've made a spectacle of my Top 100 Movie Stars list, so kudos.

GBG has always been very kind to me. I've probably drove her crazy by asking her questions and advice. She has always BEEN kind, considerate and very patient with me. Sorry SC but you don't know her at all.

gbgoodies, I think you're a good person, but you are nuts.

With everything that comes your way, you get... fixated on perfecting it and making it "right." It's really annoying. And I feel constantly picked on by you, though I understand why I must drive you crazy. I feel you were even like this when you chased that girl that hit a car, and then you chased down the person who drove the car that had been hit. Crossing paths with you in the real world has gotta be deadly.

SC, this has nothing to do with picking on you. I'm sorry if I'm making you feel that way. It's not my intention.

I thought your idea was a great idea, but it went by so fast that a bunch of people were upset that they didn't get a chance to participate in it. Some people who participated in it were also upset that their list was rushed, and they missed some actors that they wanted to include.

This is about letting those people participate and enjoy the list the way they wanted to. If most people think this is a waste of time, I'll just drop the idea. But if most people think it's a good idea and want the chance to do it over again, or even the first time for some people, then I'll go through with it.

And I can't believe this poll's open for an entire week.

On another hand, I like that you've made a spectacle of my Top 100 Movie Stars list, so kudos.

The poll is open for a week because I want people to think about it before they make a snap decision.

I think your list would make a great reference for people to make sure that they don't forget their favorite stars this time.

GBG has always been very kind to me. I've probably drove her crazy by asking her questions and advice. She has always BEEN kind, considerate and very patient with me. Sorry SC but you don't know her at all.
I said she was a good person. I'm not saying she's mean or rude or anything. I just think she's kinda crazy about making everything perfect. She seems to be what the Universe has sent to punish Sexy Celebrity and his "finish everything today" way of life around here.

I like Sexy's way of doing lists. It's very modern. Instant gratification.

Well then support her SC. She would support your countdown but she missed it.
I do support her.

Alright, I voted NO on her new poll, but I still support another Top 100 Movie Stars countdown if she wants to do one.

She may have missed the live ceremony of the countdown, but she did turn in a list.

I said she was a good person. I'm not saying she's mean or rude or anything. I just think she's kinda crazy about making everything perfect. She seems to be what the Universe has sent to punish Sexy Celebrity and his "finish everything today" way of life around here.