The MoFo Thanksgiving Dinner Poll

Tools    

Which do you prefer more? Turkey, Ham, or Other?
72.73%
16 votes
Turkey
13.64%
3 votes
Ham
13.64%
3 votes
Other (please explain)
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

While I prefer turkey over ham, (I don't like ham at all), my family rarely eats a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. We usually go out to dinner so Mom doesn't have to spend all day cooking, and because most of the restaurants are usually closed on Thanksgiving, we usually end up at a Chinese Restaurant with an all-you-can-eat buffet. Sometimes they even have turkey on the buffet.
And sometimes you get roast duck

Went to my in-laws house and had turkey with gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, turnip, stuffed mushrooms, shrimp cocktail, pumpkin and custard pie, homemade apple cider, and wine.

I'll never understand how or why anyone likes pumpkin.
It's supposed to be a male aphrodisiac.

Wait, what?

Pumpkin is f*cking delicious. I love it in pie, bread, cheesecake, and roasted pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite snacks.

I also love the smell of pumpkin. I give my rats the mini ones to tear apart and eat and it makes my room smell amazing.

I don't know anyone that likes pumpkin on its own but if used as a garnish or part of a recipe it can be great. Pumpkin pie is my favourite type of pie but I didn't try it for years because I always imagined it to be gross.

I've eaten just plain pumpkin sliced up and roasted. It's good. It's much tastier when mixed with sugar and spices and baked into some sort of dessert but I like it every way I've tried it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Wait, what?

Pumpkin is f*cking delicious. I love it in pie, bread, cheesecake, and roasted pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite snacks.

I also love the smell of pumpkin. I give my rats the mini ones to tear apart and eat and it makes my room smell amazing.
I love pumpkin too and the seeds are delicious. Come October I go pumpkin crazy, get a little tired of it, then go crazy again around Thanksgiving.

My boyfriend's mom made a delicious pumpkin pie. Homemade pies are the best.

My cheesecake went over great. Not a slice left.

Someone once said of pumpkin that it was fit only for cattle and American children. I guess we can add rats to that list.

Someone once said of pumpkin that it was fit only for cattle and American children. I guess we can add rats to that list.
Well that someone was an idiot.