Myspace?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm trying to balance married life, military and mofo, i'm gradually making a comeback
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

myspace is horrificly scary and while at the same time addictive. Kind of like Big Love, watching a train wreck happen, and being unable to change the channel while all the while there's this little voice in the back of your head screaming Turn it OFF! TURN IT OFF!

Seriously.

I happened across my brother's myspace page, and I am now scarred for life.

Originally Posted by mack
myspace is horrificly scary and while at the same time addictive. Kind of like Big Love, watching a train wreck happen, and being unable to change the channel while all the while there's this little voice in the back of your head screaming Turn it OFF! TURN IT OFF!

Seriously.

Why are you scared lol? But yes, myspace is pretty addicting. I check it everyday, like 50 times. And when I miss a day (which is rare) I feel lost....how pathetic! At least I'm not the only one who feels like this. Just about everyone I know who has a myspace account knows what I'm talking about. Why is it that myspace is so fricken addictive? Now that's scary!

Originally Posted by gummo
Why are you scared lol? But yes, myspace is pretty addicting. I check it everyday, like 50 times. And when I miss a day (which is rare) I feel lost....how pathetic! At least I'm not the only one who feels like this. Just about everyone I know who has a myspace account knows what I'm talking about. Why is it that myspace is so fricken addictive? Now that's scary!
I don't find it as addictive as this place

Originally Posted by nebbit
I don't find it as addictive as this place
Well ~~~~ But this used to be my place of addiction...

Originally Posted by gummo
Why are you scared lol? Just about everyone I know who has a myspace account knows what I'm talking about. Why is it that myspace is so fricken addictive? Now that's scary!
Let's just say there are things about yourself that you dont lightly share with your ...erm...sibling. Humorous thing happened - my older sister (scary web lurker that she is - knows everyone's business! ) responded to a blog comment he put up, and with lightning speed he separately emailed her back warning her that his future blogs would be far too torrid for her sainted eyes!

Frankly, regardless of how scarred for life I am over myspace - I am very much relishing in the effect it has on other people. Mind you - my little sister was up until 2am yesterday morning reliving college linking through the myspace pages of her former classmates.

Scary!

The woman was like a zombie, emitting occasional incredulous outbursts (OMG, I KNEW they were gay! * Oh wow, they got married! * Geez, this guy is still crying for help! * etc. ad nauseum)

*rubs hands together with a delighted grin*

THESE same internet snobs who took great pleasure in razzing me for even contemplating posting on random forums (So mack, what did your "internet" friends say?), are complete myspace junkies, and I, for one, am taking great pleasure in it!

For some odd reason, though, I just cant get with myspace - it is way too personal and reveals way too much about a persons personal life. *shudders* Scary.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
For some odd reason, though, I just cant get with myspace - it is way too personal and reveals way too much about a persons personal life. *shudders* Scary.
That's only if you let it...

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
I loathe myspace, but only because my husband spends hours on it when I want to use the computer!
My husband and I solved that problem, I have my own laptop

What's MySpace?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by johny_exhales
What's MySpace?
It's a little pocket of joy in your Kangaroo sneakers.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

Seriously.

hee! Yeah, there are a lot of people who seem to use it to get a closer look at their own sexuality... or celebritize it, which is horrifying. And whore-ifying.

I've found it a good way to keep in touch with good friends, though. And to meet a couple of new thinking people.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Must have been some kind of fierce halitosis.
I heard the word from word of mouth that it was because he didn't come to the table of space with any cake.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I heard the word from word of mouth that it was because he didn't come to the table of space with any cake.
There's always a good explanation. "No cake" was worthy of much worse than banning.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
There's always a good explanation. "No cake" was worthy of much worse than banning.

I believe his tastes ran more along the line of beef cake heavily seasoned with Spam….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I don't get it. No matter how hard I try to want to.