MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

Just added the first nine lists, Vamp just sent one going to add that shortly. So far 10 foods have made it

As i said i'm grouping certain foods together to simplify things so your vote may not turn up on the countdown exactly how you sent it, if i've done that i have most likely told you in a PM. Also it's not consistent at all i've grouped some foods together and some i haven't, i'm just going by the votes to make it as simple as possible. It's definitely really weird and confusing. Keep the lists coming, hopefully this will take no longer than a week.

sent my list .. i guess

Actually that's 16. Just realized that two people voted for the same thing but one of them mentioned what they have with it, just grouped those together and i'll put in brackets what the one member added to it.

No you didn't? Did you send it to the wrong person? It was supposed to be to me.
Dude's a spammer posting random crap so he can get enough to post a link.

Dude's a spammer posting random crap so he can get enough to post a link.
Yeah i figured that out. Didn't see his other posts at first and thought it was someone new who made a mistake.

Just reported his spam thread and got it removed You broke my heart Alex95 i really thought we had something, i thought you were going to share your favourite foods with me but no it had to come to this.

Send your lists!

Think if we were to get 25 lists which is a lot less than the other Countdowns we can put something together even if it's not a top 50. We're at 14 right now.