The one Marvel/DC Movie you liked the most?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
You can't seriously say all Marvel movies are good and then go on to claim TDK trilogy is only good thing about DC.

Both Marvel and DC have lots of meh movies, some bad ones and few good ones.
I am not saying All Marvel movies are good. And how many good DC movies that are not animated are there except DKT and Man of Steel?

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I am not saying All Marvel movies are good.
"I can't say which one of Marvel Movie that I liked the most cause every movie is a good one."

And how many good DC movies that are not animated are there except DKT and Man of Steel?
Batman, Batman Returns, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, older Superman movies...

My favourite Marvel movie is X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
My favourite DC movie is V for Vendetta (2005)

But Iron Man was the one that I liked the Most.

I would have to agree...watching the sequel right now...the fact that I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr. certainly doesn't hurt.

Movie Forums Member
"I can't say which one of Marvel Movie that I liked the most cause every movie is a good one."
That's what I would like to think cause I have watched most of them. What you think is entirely up to you. But there's not a single Marvel movies that bored me and if you like tou think otherwise then that's entirely your decision and do you really think Marvel movies bored you?

Batman, Batman Returns, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, older Superman movies...
Batman, Batman Returns, Watchmen, V for Vendetta. These are the good ones and I have already told Batman is the great one.

In case of Marvel: The Avengers(1&2), Spider-man(1,2,3), X-Men 2, X-Men(2000) , X-Men: Days of the future past, X-Men: apocalypse, First Class, Iron-Man(all sequels), Ant-man, Guardians of Galaxy, Deadpool, Captain America (&it's Sequels), The Wolverine(2013), The Incredible Hulk (2008), Thor etc.

Again, it's entirely your choice.

The Dark Knight is better than anything the Marvel films have been, sure Marvel makes fun consistently exciting movies. But they don't even try to make them actual films like The Dark Knight is. All they want is CGI and action set piece fueled political plots

Punisher: War Zone on the Marvel side.

Batman Returns on the DC side.

Movie Forums Member
I would have to agree...watching the sequel right now...the fact that I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr. certainly doesn't hurt.
The Tony Stark role suits him entirely!! and Iron Man is Badass

Movie Forums Member
The Dark Knight is better than anything the Marvel films have been, sure Marvel makes fun consistently exciting movies. But they don't even try to make them actual films like The Dark Knight is. All they want is CGI and action set piece fueled political plots
Well, I can't Disagree with that. But Movies like X-Men, Iron Man, Guardians of Galaxy etc. requires CGI.

I'm waiting for someone to mention Roger Corman's Fantastic Four (1994)...

The 20th Century Fox Fantastic Four I or II (Rise of the Silver Surfer)?

Or (here goes...) The Fant-4-stic Four (2015)?

I actually like The Dark Knight Rises better.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Howard the Duck.

I do like The Incredible Hulk.

It's also nice to see V for Vendetta get a mention in the thread.

Guardians of The Galaxy
Dark Knight

The rest - I've lost track of what I've seen and not seen since they all blend into a mix of identical posters, titles, characters, look, feel and plot. (Slight exaggeration, but to make a point ).