Michael Jackson Jokes

Tools    

A little boy is crying on the side of the streets, drenched in water. Michael Jackson drives by and stops to ask what's the matter.

The boy says, "My parents got divorced this morning so I ran away from home. I'm hungry and I didn't know where to go. Then it started raining and I got all wet. I went into a store to get away from the rain but the store owner kicked me out and yelled at me. After the rain stopped, a man gave me money to buy food but I just dropped all of it into this drain."

Jacko immediately jumped out of the car and dropped his pants. "Well it just isn't your day is it?"

The one good thing for old Jacko is that since the song made it explicitly clear that she was old enough to conceive, everyone now believe that Billy Jean was not, in fact, his lover.

Why are you doing all of these in seperate posts?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I feel dirty just for reading this thread.

Originally Posted by jrs
i did it each time I thought of one.
Ah, I see. You are the culprit then. You are a dirty boy J.

Lets put a smile on that block
You know Jrs youve plagerised again. I got these jokes in an email the other day and someone told me a few of them a few weeks ago. Its not cool man.

if your gonna plagerise at least make sure you dont get caught....or not do it at all.

Lets put a smile on that block
Well it sounded a bit like you was taking credit for them, (see Below)

Originally Posted by jrs
But re-reading your post it could be taken another wa i suppose. Weve seen you plagerise in the past so i was merely pointing out that you should be careful again after all the hassle you recieved last last time.
Originally Posted by jrs
They're not plagerised...I tell them how I hear them too . So please, don't act nonsensical.
I have no idea what nonsensical means so how can i be acting like it? ay? ay?

Actually Jrs., the way you worded your response to Slay …

Originally Posted by jrs

Did sound like you were the one making them up, but I assume you meant every time you remembered one… sometimes it is all in the wording... Personally, I'm rather happy to know you are not the author because the jokes, if you can call them that, are pretty to me…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Meaningless? My post had meaning

Oh no, of course it did. Didn't mean it that way. I meant what you meant in the post.

Doesn't matter anymore.

Let's move on

BANNED
okay jackos on a boat with nothing but little boys all of the sudden the boat hits an ice burg and it begins too sink the captin yells come lets get out of here. jack asks. what about the kids. cap. says screw the kids. Jacko asks do we still have time

i didnt think this one up but: america's the only country where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white women.