Something for the Jackson family album!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Because I'm bad! I'm bad! Really, really bad!!

.....is he gonna blame it on the boogie???

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Behold… The face that launched a thousand jokes…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

He's 5'11 and 120 lbs? Jeez! Makes me wanna SCREAM.

Race: B? Black? I don't think so! Put W there!

Look at those eyes... he looks like he has Grave's Disease.

I was disappointed that he wasn't wearing a studded glove when he had handcuffs on. How can you be Michael Jackson and be arrested without the glove to emphasize the cuffs?

And are those eyebrows or boomerangs?

By the way, the police found this sign next to Michael Jackson's bed:

I always thought the lyrics to I’m Bad were stupid… but now… well….

“Your butt is mine ... Gonna take you right…” ~ Michael Jackson

And I guess that is kind of mean of me because he is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty… so what do you guys think… guilty or innocent?

I watched a tv special about him last night and I've been watching the news constantly. At first I thought "It's about time they got that bastard!" but since he is taking it all in stride maybe he didn't do it. It's hard to tell since we didn't get much evidence 10 years ago, or maybe I wasn't paying attention. This time there will be a trial but I'd bet money that he goes free, guilty or not. There's no justice for the rich.

Later, on some other tv show they showed the inside of his house and it was chock-a-block full of toys in every room. It was like someone went to Toys-R-Us and opened every box. Then they showed people saying Michael loves kids and wants to help them etc... and they talked about his childhood and stuff. This lead me to two conclusions.
1. He's all f***ed up mentally
2. It's not about helping kids

If it was helping kids what about Macully Culkin? He doesn't need help, he's rich and famous. If he wants to help Macully he should get him a new agent.

If he wants to help kids why have kids of his own? Why not adopt?

Does letting poor kids play with toys help them at all? I think it makes them happy for a bit. With his money he could start organizations or launch a national tv campaign. Or do tons of other things. And if he already does these things why not keep doing them but leave the kids out of his bed?

It's all very confusing but he's certainly weird enough to do such a thing. The trial will be the important part, the verdict will be meaningless.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
And are those eyebrows or boomerangs?
What you meant to say was "are those fake eyebrows or fake boomerangs".

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
And I guess that is kind of mean of me because he is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty… so what do you guys think… guilty or innocent?
I really don't know. I am sure there is something that a court could convict him for, but I just can't imagine Michael Jackson actually having sex with anyone or anything. He just appears to be an asexual person to me judging from the wonderful media covering I base my expert opinion on. It seems to me that he enjoys the company of children better than the company of adults and at some point he has probably crossed the line of what is legal to do with a kid.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
What you meant to say was "are those fake eyebrows or fake boomerangs".
I think that even his fakes are fake. So I meant to say "Are those fake fake eyebrows or fake fake boomerangs?"

there's a frog in my snake oil
I've seen some docs put forward the idea that he's trying to distance himself from his father by altering his face etc. And of course, his fame came at such a young age, singing about sex and such as well. Perhaps he is just trying to live in an innocent-imagined youth, but that's probably not good for him, and depending on the extent of it, it's probably not good for the kids either. But again, who can say? Is there any profit in this for anyone? i.e. is it parents suing, or a state action? Either way, who can say :shrugs:

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
He just appears to be an asexual person to me judging from the wonderful media covering I base my expert opinion on. It seems to me that he enjoys the company of children better than the company of adults and at some point he has probably crossed the line of what is legal to do with a kid.
Well, let me tell you this - I have heard the same comment about a man I happen to know - that he's probably asexual - and in the past, he did daycare, and a boy accused him of fondling him inappropriately. I'm not exactly sure how it all happened, but there were no charges.

So don't go saying that Michael Jackson is asexual. He's something. Maybe he's attracted to little boys who look or act like Peter Pan. That man is something. Maybe beastial - he did have that chimpanzee, Bubbles. Wonder why he named him Bubbles. Perhaps the monkey made bubbles with his spit when he and Michael shared a slobbery kiss.

People keep blaming him for being a sick freak, but what about the parents who let their kids go there? "Yeah sure Timmy you can spend the night at Michael Jackson's house it'll be fun!" Seriously, what were these people thinking?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
People keep blaming him for being a sick freak, but what about the parents who let their kids go there? "Yeah sure Timmy you can spend the night at Michael Jackson's house it'll be fun!" Seriously, what were these people thinking?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You people are so SICK!

A. I'm not gonna blame anything on the boogie. That is a lyric from one of my songs.

B. My face is beautiful. Many women (and men) find it sexy.

C. I do not have Grave's Disease. I feel very sorry for those that do.

D. They're eyebrows.

E. I never had a sign that said "You must be this tall..." beside my bed.

F. The lyrics to Bad are not obscene. It is about fighting.

G. I am not f**ked up mentally.

H. Kids like to sleep in my bed - boys and girls. They get into bed with me. We go to sleep. When you say bed, you think it's sexual. It's not sexual. We go to sleep. Zzzzzzzz.

I. I am not asexual. I am heterosexual. I love women. I have lost my virginity - to a woman, when I was 23. It was a beautiful experience. I have been married twice and I am constantly connected with gorgeous women. Recently, I have been tied to Paris Hilton - yes, it's true.

J. I am not trying to distance myself from my father by altering my face. My father and I have a very loving relationship.

K. I am not trying to live an innocent-imagined youth, as you can see from my life. Would an innocent-imagined youth be in silly trouble like I am now? I happen to feel like Peter Pan. That is all.

L. I am not into beastiality. I think that is sick. It's digusting and perverted. I have never had a thought about performing a sexual act with an animal. Bubbles and I were friends. That was all.

M. The parents of these kids were perfectly okay with their children sleeping over because they know that I am a trustworthy guy and not a sick freak, Wacko Jacko, Sicko Jacko, whatever the press and you sick people want to call me. I am very close with the parents of these kids. We speak on the telephone a lot. We have dinners and parties together. I take them on vacations. Recently, we went to the Nile.

N. I cannot discuss what is going on in court, but money is definitely an issue here. I am going to fight this and prove to you all that I am innocent, that I have never sexually molested a child, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

- MJ

Someone has way, way too much time on their hands.