Greatest Female Characters in Film

Tools    

Also Black Widow. All this stuff about her needing to get saved in Age of Ultron. Do people realise she saved male avengers multiple times?
You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. -Emmet, The Lego Movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Some great ladies mentioned already. A few of my favourites.

Hildy Johnson (His Girl Friday). A tough lady who could mix it with the men.

Leigh (Assault on Precinct 13)

Cherry Darling (Planet Terror)

Master of My Domain
Oldboy - Mi Do

Bonnie and Clyde - Miss Bonnie Parker

Sunset Boulevard - Norma Desmond

Requiem for a Dream - Sarah Goldfarb

L'avventura - Claudia

Sci-Fi Slob, I'm cracking up at some of yours, particularly "Shovelface: from Twilight.

Hit Girl, love that you included Ma from Every Which Way But Loose She's fiercely independent!

Alice from the Resident Evil movies:

Rain from two of the Resident Evil movies and Letty from the Fast and Furious movies, both roles played by Michelle Rodriguez:

Mrs. Smith and Lara Croft (both played by you-know-who):

Mrs. Potato Head:

I don't think people are really delving into the world of animation where I think there is a goldmine of female characters.