What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Laying down on the couch, ambient music in the background, keyboard on my lap, smoking, unable to focus on one thing... Hearing my windows shake from the wind. Thinking about the game tonight; it's something of a nightly benchmark.
Listening to ambient music here too... Actual ambient music for you, or just music playing ambiently?

Unfortunately, I did. Even more scared now. Congrats to me, I guess. I am younger than everyone I manage.
Good luck!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Listening to ambient music here too... Actual ambient music for you, or just music playing ambiently?

It's no Dutch Treat, but something I sought out yesterday in a time of distress.
The first 10 minutes are nice to look at, too, but it sorta stops with the peaceful visuals.

It's no Dutch Treat, but something I sought out yesterday in a time of distress.
The first 10 minutes are nice to look at, too, but it sorta stops with the peaceful visuals.

Nice. I had some stuff on the darker end of the spectrum earlier.

Today I have to get things in order at home before I go hangout with a friend I havent seen in a while for lunch woo.

Drinking tea and eating cookies

.... preparing my Moka-Pot for a cup of coffee

Enjoying my private time almost alone. That's as good as it gets.
I get up early every day so I can have private time alone.