Nintendo Wii

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, yeah, it's way smaller than the X-Box 360 or PS3. check it:

By the way, I had to type "Wii size comparison" into Google to get that. Which is pretty funny.

And no, Mario Kart doesn't come with the wheel. I don't think they had the wheel at all at first, though I'm not sure, but you can often buy them separate. They just usually bundle them.

There are already some Mii numbers earlier in this thread, I believe.
But, those are the old form factors for both the X-box and PS3 - they don't look like that anymore.

Both units are MUCH smaller now....

The Adventure Starts Here!
Looks like they're likely still a bit bigger than the Wii, though. Especially the XBox.

And no, I won't get into size comparisons between someone's Wii and someone else's Box, so don't ask me.

Omigosh, I bought Wii Sports today. Seds, I totally get why you warned me about Wii elbow. Tennis is great but geez... Bowling too. Have tried the baseball, but still need to give a go on the golf and whatever else is in there that I've forgotten already.

Does anyone else put a second sensor bar on a second TV so you don't have to move the one you have? I can see wanting to use the Wii on two different TVs depending on who is home, but the sensor bar is currently stuck to the top of the TV with that double-faced tape it came with.

And now several friends are telling me to buy Animal Crossings....

Watched several episodes of Torchwood today too. Absolutely NO buyer's remorse here.

Nope, can't say I've ever done that. Not that there's a problem with it. Certain parts of the system are easier to move than others.

And yeah, Wii Sports can get to you. We'll have to play next time. I was pretty good at tennis and really good at bowling. Got near a perfect game a few times, but I'm a bit out of practice.

Added Zelda: Twilight Princess and also Animal Crossing: City Folk to my burgeoning collection. Finally got to use the nunchuk today (with Zelda).

I'm having the opposite of buyer's remorse now: I'm wishing I had bought this thing sooner (though probably I paid a lot less than early adopters)....