MinionHD's Face Job Game!!

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Susan agreeing with Golgot before he answers doesn't make sense.

I'm confused.

Answer later!

You could've got Premonition points if you'd left it.

If it's right!

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Looking into the clues.

Nearer to Caine?

Another word for 'Nearer'. Caine, an actors surname. Find a link.

Narrating the order?

A Narration in a movie? Another word for 'Order' which is the actor's surname.

Now look at the picture and tell me who it is.

i'll explain tomorrow when I'm not drunk.

You could've got Premonition points if you'd left it.

If it's right!
You can get premonition points?
Wish I had known that before,
I see someone guessing that the answer to this is: Ray bradburry

Yes! Well done Golgot !!

It was in fact Jude Law !! You get 2 points!! Since Susan copied your answer 1 plagiarism point is awarded !!

The Clues

Nearer to Caine?
Another word for 'Nearer' = 'Closer'
Caine, an actors surname. = 'Michael Caine'

Jude was in the film 'Closer' and is 'Closer' to 'Michael Caine' as he portrayed his memerable character in the updated version of 'Alfie'.

Narrating the order?

Jude Narrated over the 'Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events' Movie and another word for 'order' is 'Law'.

-------------------------
Scoreboard
-------------------------
Golgot.......3
LordSlaytan......2
birdygyrl....1
7thson.......1
jrs.....1
Susan....1

Lets put a smile on that block
When i good heartedly took over this game during the Mini's absence, the game was running thick and fast....but now his back with his globalising and uncaring ways, his forgotton about his target audience. TRAITOR!

Can i still play?

Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright,alright, alright, alright.

Expect one very soon!

there's a frog in my snake oil

there's a frog in my snake oil
It's Benjamin 'Scatman' Crothers, disguised as Penrod the incompetant janitorial police dog, disguised as Hong Kong Fooey.

Those 70s cartoons were complex i tell you