The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
I just love how she has coordinated her blouse with her tattoo.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Well here I am coming back from the corner market. Now that I look at myself, I think that I should have gone with the silver necklace.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	eeek.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	824  

r66 - that tragic!!!

moviefan...you look sweet

I See You When You're Sleeping
wow ! that's one big head! That pillow must be huge! (only kidding! )

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Thanks.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Moviefan, what a cutie-pie! If you look that good after just waking up, you must look sensational the rest of the day!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Seriously thanks, i like positive comments like that, it helps my self esteem.
You guys (and girls) are great.

Lets put a smile on that block
Well i thought i should join in on this. So heres a big Ol' pic of my big Ol' face...Try to avert your eyes, looking directly at it can cause permanent damage
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	boy.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	944  

If this ain't the best site on the world wide web, I don't know what's good. Look at all the members' pictures here; such a wonderful array of smiling, happy, beautiful faces.

blib.. You look so happy. Geart pic--it made me smile because you look so jovial.

Moviefan 20... Cute picture…

Blib… nice picture but “ouch” on that eyebrow…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
lol, oh shucks you guys Thanx for the nice comments SC and r66, greatly appreciated as im having a bad hair day today
And yes Caitlyn, it was a big ouch when i had my eyeborw pierced about 2 years ago, they cant use any aneasthetic on your face becuase of scarring so you just have to sit there as they harpoon your eye.

I nearley cried when they done it

I must become Caligari..!
A bad Pic "o" Me

Ill Get a better one up soon
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Um okay guys, I'm officially old. Hondo333 writes so well, I thought he must be a bit older. Of course Hondo, you're probably the smartest kid in your class and you hate when people catagorize you based on how young you look. But none-the-less you're a handsome young chap, and I bet the girls just fall all over you. You're a future movie star!

And Hondo, about the movie club thread...er...Lolita....it's rated R....

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hondo might be just kiddin' around. Kind of like the offensive and hurtful joke Unregistered started and participated in.