Movies you are afraid of

Tools    

Watership Down always scared me as a kid and I always got upset. I still don't understand how kids like it

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
I have a really wild imagination when I'm by myself at three o'clock in the morning watching one of the movies. When I am watching either movie, I think I am looking at the scary naked chick that is standing in my kitchen or it is Micheal Myers in the dark corner of my dining room.

Movie Forums Extra
When I was kid I watched movie named Bee bee, or something like that. It was horror about some robot which was put in one dead girl so then she was a robot. If someone recognize this movie please post its real name I would like to watch it again its very scary (at least it was to me when I was kid )

A system of cells interlinked
When I was kid I watched movie named Bee bee, or something like that. It was horror about some robot which was put in one dead girl so then she was a robot. If someone recognize this movie please post its real name I would like to watch it again its very scary (at least it was to me when I was kid )

Deadly Friend

Terrible film, but, if it makes you nostalgic, have at it.

Dark Crystal...I watched it at such a young age that it I was terrified of it...I own it now, but I still won't watch it...sure it won't be scary to me now, but I like being scared of it

Horrorphiliac

I have to return some videotapes.
Miracle Mile gave me some serious nuclear war nightmars. I also remember be terrified of The Fog back in the day.

You ready? You look ready.
I can't watch Event Horizon without getting scared. Too many bad memories from when I first saw it when I was nothing. It just freaks me out way too much.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Ring was shi**y scary I even have a friend who was holding a gun under his blanket while watching the movie just in case

I have to return some videotapes.
Definetly Event Horizon..."Im waiting...forever!" That spooked me good. Another movie that had a lasting impression was Fire in the Sky. I was confident every night I was going to be abducted as a kid. I remember I went on some night hike at a summer camp back in the day and couldn't continue cause they were leading us to into a clearing in the woods that completely reminded me of the movie. Man that sucked.

Are there any movies out there that you're just afraid of watching? Not because the content in them is exceptionally freightening or anything, but that just the movie itself gives you the willies?
I can't stand to watch movies about the Holocaust or other mass murders or tortures. So much of man's inhumanity upsets me. I also don't do movies like "Jaws" or other films involving clouds or pools or splatters of blood. I spent years working as a reporter on the police beat, and I've seen too much of real blood pooled and splattered--it's not entertaining to me. I don't have problems with wars films set in the past (the Korean conflict or later) or in the distant future, but I generally don't do Vietnam. Saw "Reservoir Dogs" once--it's a well-made film with a great cast, but I could never sit through it again.

I go to movies for entertainment and escapism. I want something with a plot to it, not something jumping out of the dark to bite or chop expendable characters.

On the other hand, the scariest film I've ever seen was the original B&W version of "The Haunting." There is no attempt to show the "monster"; it's all left to your imagination. My imagination is better than Hollywood's because I still can't stand to watch that film at night alone. Second most scarest film, "Night of the Demon," another B&W film from the '50s or early '60s. The director didn't want to show the demon in that film but the studio forced him to insert one. Turns out the "demon" looks ridiculous, but the suspense leading up to its appearance is really scarey.

Definetly Event Horizon..."Im waiting...forever!" That spooked me good. Another movie that had a lasting impression was Fire in the Sky. I was confident every night I was going to be abducted as a kid. I remember I went on some night hike at a summer camp back in the day and couldn't continue cause they were leading us to into a clearing in the woods that completely reminded me of the movie. Man that sucked.
Your comment makes me think of this story, that I happened by the other day. This is a famous Close Encounter of the 3rd kind by a Police officer named Lonnie Zamora, back in '64. Funny thing is, how the guy at the end of this clip was saying it may have been the lunar lander being carried by a helicopter. As if this guy, who worked with jet aircraft for 7 years prior to being a cop didn't know what a helicopter looked or sounded like. If I were American I'd be insulted to have some clown from my government throw a retarded excuse like that at me and expect me to believe it. Even a highly secret project they were working on. Anything. Just not 'it was the lunar lander' crap. His description was nothing like the lander except for it had legs to rest on which the investigaters found prints and photographed them along side footprints.

Here again is the dude's Project Blue Book report which seems pretty detailed for a guy who didnt recognize a chopper.

I could NEVER watch The Ring... The first time I was watching it, the phone rang and I freaked out....and the week after that, my mum had an accident I know it seems stupid, but it really happened and since that day, I refuse watching those kind of movies

Scrapbook

I am really terrified of The Ring. I didnt sleep for ages after watching the first one and I refuse to watch the second one. I think its that pscyological thing!

Dark Crystal...I watched it at such a young age that it I was terrified of it...I own it now, but I still won't watch it...sure it won't be scary to me now, but I like being scared of it
Oh god I watched Dark Crystal when I was tiny and it was really freaky. Wouldnt watch that now either even though its a kids film!

Jaws really freaked me out now I will not go swimming in the sea at all ever. I even freak myself out if I'm in a swimming pool alone and I start thinking about sharks!

Does anyone remember a film from the 80's where these kids are home alone and they find a doorway in their garden. One of them gets dragged down it into another world by a goblin thing???? Cant remember the name of it but that freaked me out big time.

A system of cells interlinked
Does anyone remember a film from the 80's where these kids are home alone and they find a doorway in their garden. One of them gets dragged down it into another world by a goblin thing???? Cant remember the name of it but that freaked me out big time.
The Gate

Try to consolidate your comments into one post, as opposed to double or triple posting. If you want to add something a moment later, before anyone has replied, just hit the edit button and reformat original post.

Thanks

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
The Ring really creeped me out, but when it comes to scary movies, nothing compares to the absolute scariest and creepiest movie of all time...

Yeesh! It still creeps me out.

The Ring really creeped me out, but when it comes to scary movies, nothing compares to the absolute scariest and creepiest movie of all time. It still creeps me out.
Me too, I was watching it home alone When Jack started to go mad a thunder storm started outside, when he took the axe and started to look for his wife my dog got down very low and started to crawl growling, towards the TV, when Jack started to chop the door my Dog started to go crazy throwing himself at the TV screen barking and growling that was when i turned it off.