Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
All my reviews in my review thread are showing only 2 popcorn ratings, even tho I rated them higher.

Okay, all done. What's funny is that it actually wasn't displaying them all as 2s--it was just displaying 5s as 2s. If it looked like all, it must be because you give a lot of movies 5s.

Anyway, the rating images are coded differently now so that we can display slightly different versions in The Shoutbox (and elsewhere), so they look smooth on dark backgrounds, in case anyone was curious.

Sometimes even after I check the thread, the thread will still be highlighted as having new posts in the New Posts section.

It still the same. I think it's 4's aswell Chris.
Should be fixed now. Thanks.

Sometimes even after I check the thread, the thread will still be highlighted as having new posts in the New Posts section.
Pretty hard to guess as to why this is without hurling a lot of different questions at you, but I find it works awfully well if you actually hit the New Post/Last Post arrow icons, rather than just clicking into the thread. It also might help to hit New Posts again, rather than reloading the page.

Pretty hard to guess as to why this is without hurling a lot of different questions at you, but I find it works awfully well if you actually hit the New Post/Last Post arrow icons, rather than just clicking into the thread. It also might help to hit New Posts again, rather than reloading the page.
Yeah, I do both of those.

I tried linking a youtube video in one of my post to a specific word and it just kept on removing the word I linked and the youtube video was there instead.

I tried linking a youtube video in one of my post to a specific word and it just kept on removing my the word I linked and the youtube video was there instead.
That's a good catch. Let me see what I can do. This one may prove to be a little tricky.

Don't know if this is on my end or yours but I can't see who is giving me rep the box is to small and it cuts of the right portion of the info that use to be visible.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	13617