The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
He's still there. He used their WiFi to upload the picture.
That's a nifty little trick!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Not sure what Alcatraz is, but it sure looks like a prision
Watch this documentary on it.

Suspect's Reviews

I can't upload pic or video on my iPhone or tablet, what's the point in having a go advanced when it's exactly the same, I don't have this problem anywhere else

If you have a bug, please contact me directly or post in a bug thread, rather than in whatever thread you're having the problem in. Because it's pure happenstance I happened to see it here.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Will probably change my mind about this and delete in a few minutes but for now, oh hai!
Is this picture's brightness increased, or did I just see an angel?

You ready? You look ready.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7160.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	297.8 KB
ID:	28791   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7173.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	28792  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Please change zirs username to Jane McClane.

Just cause it rhymes so good.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Will probably change my mind about this and delete in a few minutes but for now, oh hai!

TokeZa, aren't you the other guy around here who wears dresses?