The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Camo, I know what I watch isnt for everyone.. but its ok!
Nah I just found it funny. Everyone has different tastes .Seems like quite an obscure one, barely anyone has voted on it yet.

Seriously though i'll post one at some point. Probably work my way up from baby pictures because even though i'm an outgoing legend here, i'm actually pretty shy IRL
lol at shy!

You're doing better than me Camo, the only picture I posted so far was Orson Welles' baby photo.
didnt you post a picture of you from high school during a play.. you look so much like Orson Wells...

Well hurry up. I'd like to stop picturing you as the Ice Truck Killer.
One of my best friends is the spitting image of the Ice Truck Killer. I think i've said this here before, but once he saw a my avatar and thought I was using a pic of him

One of my best friends is the spitting image of the Ice Truck Killer. I think i've said this here before, but once he saw a my avatar and thought I was using a pic of him
Actually the Ice Truck Killer was indeed hot, disturbing but hot.

Thank you!

The only picture I have is about 10 to 12 years old.... (not age wise).. but if you want that.. sure I will send to you.
OK, I got it, and will add these later today.

Do any girls get offended if a guy calls them beautiful?
Nope, but I get annoyed with cute. Normally because it comes after I here about my rear and/or body. "I have a face, you know!?!" "Oh, yeah, you're cute." In a not so caring voice.

I don't think there is a girl who gets offended when she gets a compliment... unless it's something crass like 'nice ass'
I don't get offended, but like I said up above, it gets annoying, just like the cute thing.

You can add the photo I posted earlier as well.

Nice to know the faces of regulars here. Most people look very different from the image I had in my head, which is obvious.
OK, very good.

I attached my photo.
Do you want it in the album?

Master of My Domain
In the back row, waving?
Nah, but at least you guessed a good friend of mine.

Not when you consider the fact that I don't know a single thing about you, past the point that you are 23. It's not like I know the age of the photo, either.