THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
From what I know Cole's been busy with the SAT, not sure through.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I finally finished my 2nd album... It'll be on Amazon in a week or two.. Took me almost three years after the last CD - I was up all night doing all the publishing stuff, titles, descriptions, putting them in order, designing the artwork.

I play at least 10-15 instruments.. I don't use a computer or any programs. I have a built-in CD player. I just use one microphone.

But it's never finished. Like with every publications, I'm going to get it at the Flint Public Library, have a CD signing, etc.. Then there's the wait and see who supports you part.

What does everyone think about this idea for a Countdown?

The MoFo 100 Guilty Pleasures Countdown

The idea is that it's a countdown -- and since it's my idea, it's a Sexy Celebrity countdown, which means IDEALLY it wouldn't take a long time to do -- but it's not one where you have to watch a bunch of movies and eventually send in a list of 25 films.

You would just have to send in ONE movie that you consider a "guilty pleasure" of yours. And you could send in a little write-up about it that will be posted when the movie is revealed during the countdown.

100 different MoFos could send in one movie to be included in this countdown. Every movie has to be different. And hopefully the powers-that-be make this an official list you can check off. I figure it's a way people could get at least one movie they love onto an official MoFo list. A movie that might not otherwise make such a list in any other way. You just have to pick a movie and call it your "guilty pleasure" movie. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad movie... it could be anything.... but PREFERABLY it's something not already on a list and it's something you really love.

How I would present this countdown after I've received 100 different movies.... not 100% decided on that. It could be presented in the order I received them (first one is #1, last movie is #100). It could be in alphabetical order by movie title. Whatever. It just wouldn't, of course, be ranked by points because it's a different kind of countdown.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure I'd wanna do it... but I had this idea and thought I'd get it out there. If I don't do it, someone else could, if people like it.

Hey Cole, welcome back!

What does everyone think about this idea for a Countdown?

The MoFo 100 Guilty Pleasures Countdown

The idea is that it's a countdown -- and since it's my idea, it's a Sexy Celebrity countdown, which means IDEALLY it wouldn't take a long time to do -- but it's not one where you have to watch a bunch of movies and eventually send in a list of 25 films.

You would just have to send in ONE movie that you consider a "guilty pleasure" of yours. And you could send in a little write-up about it that will be posted when the movie is revealed during the countdown.

100 different MoFos could send in one movie to be included in this countdown. Every movie has to be different. And hopefully the powers-that-be make this an official list you can check off. I figure it's a way people could get at least one movie they love onto an official MoFo list. A movie that might not otherwise make such a list in any other way. You just have to pick a movie and call it your "guilty pleasure" movie. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad movie... it could be anything.... but PREFERABLY it's something not already on a list and it's something you really love.

How I would present this countdown after I've received 100 different movies.... not 100% decided on that. It could be presented in the order I received them (first one is #1, last movie is #100). It could be in alphabetical order by movie title. Whatever. It just wouldn't, of course, be ranked by points because it's a different kind of countdown.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure I'd wanna do it... but I had this idea and thought I'd get it out there. If I don't do it, someone else could, if people like it.
I'll be down for this.

I watch The Witch right now and wow the score, soundtracks and sound mixing are awesome.

I'd love to develop a love of horror... I think i could be great at it. If my abduction script is any indication.
I just need to write more in general. And plan dates further in advance to shoot.