Crank: High Voltage

→ in
Tools    

almost 2X as INSANE as the awesome original if u liked the first crank you will love this film see it....11.....times so work on Crank 3D (mentioned earlier) can begin

I liked Jason Statham in Snatch and Lock, Stock and the first Transporter but all his mindless action movies are getting harder to watch and this looks like it ll just be another one.

Registered Creature
Yuck.

Um, i will probably see it once, not 11 times. It does look pretty intense from the trailer.
when i said 11 times i just typwed a random number and ran with it im just trying to get this film to do well so theyll make the 3d film

Welcome to the human race...
Could you watch it 11 times?

Besides, I doubt most people here will want to see Crank 2 once, let alone enough times to convince the makers to do a Crank 3D.

Thug's mostly illegible posts aside, I do want to see it. I won't be paying for it. But I will see it.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I want to see it too! The first one made me laugh! It was great fun, and at times, kind of sexually kinky!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Me thinks he was on crank whilst typing his "review."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by bleacheddecay
The first one made me laugh! It was great fun, and at times, kind of sexually kinky!
I know what you mean... which is why the only thing I care about knowing is if Jason Statham gets naked in Crank 2. I read something about nudity being in the film so I'm guessing he does...

Can anyone confirm it? What do you see of Jason Statham (or another guy ~ screw the girls, not literally, at least I won't)? How long does it last?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I know what you mean... which is why the only thing I care about knowing is if Jason Statham gets naked in Crank 2. I read something about nudity being in the film so I'm guessing he does...

Can anyone confirm it? What do you see of Jason Statham (or another guy ~ screw the girls, not literally, at least I won't)? How long does it last?
My guess is you'll see his backside at least.

I actually want to see this film! I quite liked the original one. A little bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, lol. I'll be watching this one.