Crank: High Voltage

→ in
Tools    

So, uh, anyone wanna talk about Crank: High Voltage? I hear you see Amy Smart's breasts in it.

Okay, serious response: I might actually see this, if only because these two movies (two so far, that is...) are destined to spawn some of film history's greatest and most epic drinking games. For example, to get tipsy, drink every time someone conveys subtle emotion. To get drunk, drink every time Jason Statham causes himself bodily harm in order to save his own life. And to commit suicide, drink every time he grimaces or yells.

I'm sure this will come as a complete surprise to you Yoda, but I in fact, rather enjoy a nice pair of boobies.

"Crank : High Voltage is the greatest action picture of all time , anyone who has not yet to see this masterpiece of adrenaline is foolish and idiotic. As Statham hooks up jumper cables to his own mouth - you realize just how dumb other films are."

- Excerpt from Roger Ebert's 4 star review

So, uh, anyone wanna talk about Crank: High Voltage? I hear you see Amy Smart's breasts in it.

relax although that is ture i was just syaing that to annoy ppl at the time but thats done now

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
relax although that is ture i was just syaing that to annoy ppl at the time but thats done now
All you talk about is boob's...

Welcome to the human race...
Crap, I wrote up a really lengthy post about this movie and lost it due to a "database error". Bastard.

Anyway, to sum up what I was saying - it's a film I like and dislike for the same reasons. For such a simple film, it's inspired a somewhat complex opinion in me - I can elucidate if anyone cares. And it's slightly inferior to the first film.

I hope they manage to improve for the inevitable Crank 3.

I can watch a movie for the second time...But not 11 times...

i've watched this film about 4 times. haha i love it. it's the only real artsy film that i like. particularly because it has hella a lot of action and girls. great movie!!!

Okay, I know you won't care, but now that we're on the subject of this film's nudity, Jason Statham's ass has never looked better than in this film.

Since it won't play on some of my Blu-ray players, I had to take it back, but it would play on the player connected to the smaller TV, and I was taken aback. I mean, it just took my breath away.

They need to re-release this film on Blu-ray on a disc that'll play on every player cause you can only really enjoy Jason's ass on Blu-ray.

you get to see her boobs but not nipples. they do get played around with though

Welcome to the human race...
They need to re-release this film on Blu-ray on a disc that'll play on every player cause you can only really enjoy Jason's ass on Blu-ray.
To be honest, I don't think I could enjoy Jason's ass at all, but to each his own, I guess.

Also, the way they shot that racetrack sex scene made me think they used a body double for Smart's character's breasts.

Loved this movie..gonna go see it again. ANyone know if this was David Carradines last movie??