MoFo Fantasy Football 2013 - SIGNUPS!

Tools    

Yeah, we cap it at 14. I'm interested in playing deeper leagues, but for this one 14 is really nice. It's far more challenging than 10-team leagues (which I think are closer to crapshoots than most people like to admit), but without being too esoteric. Deep leagues can involve just as much randomness and guesswork as shallow ones, and I think 12 or 14 team leagues hit the sweet spot where skill is rewarded the most.

Anyway, we've got 8 of the 12 owners from last year all signed up. Two of the remaining four are PW and Dex, who are mortal locks, and the other two are Boston guys who we should know about soon. Odds are looking good we'll have a couple of slots available.

We're at the point where we've got a pretty good idea of how the league will look, so once we get another owner or two I'll post a thread to discuss the draft-time (still thinking mid-August, and I don't think anyone's objected yet) and any possible rule changes. I would like to propose a couple, like maybe going back to half-PPR and/or adding a bench spot, but we'll see how receptive everyone is to each idea.

A system of cells interlinked
Jay is NOT in this year - that frees up a slot.

I'm in of course and would love to get the wife in too, if possible.

Sorry I'm late, but I'm definitely in for this season, I just joined up in Yahoo so no matter what you decide for a date, I'm good, I can always auto-draft, it worked for me last year

Signups are closing soon, guys, so anyone who was interested should throw their hat in today if at all possible. It's not-inconceivable that you could end up in the league, since we're riiiiiiight on the line. You'd probably have a 1-in-3 chance at worst.