MoFo Fantasy Football 2011: Draft Time and Settings

Tools    

There are 2 spots still open in the overflow league if anyone wants in. 14 teams, PPR, and alot of the same people. Send me your email in a PM so I can get the invite too you

Still need a whole bunch of teams to confirm their availability for the weekend of August 27th/28th. At some point soon we're going to start losing the ability to change so it's going to lock in.

Help me out, guys. Drop me a note and let me know if that weekend works or not, just for my own peace of mind.

A system of cells interlinked
LT and I are in.

That weekend should be fine for me, if something comes up I'll just auto draft

Sat or Sundays after 3 pm would be best for me - suddenly I am obligated on Sundays - but it is all good either way

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Tongs is it too late to change the time of your draft? I wont be home 11am on Sundays.

In, if you weren't sure. Saturday or Sunday.

Im changing the draft time to the PPR Jungle league to August 27th Saturday at 4pm EST, 2 hours after the MoFo draft. Is that cool with all involved?

I think that's cutting it awfully close. The draft doesn't take that much less than two hours, I don't think, so it might be nearly back-to-back. I'll try to make that but I might be kind of drafted out if it's done almost immediately afterwards.

I'll do what I can but if I had a vote it'd be to space things out a tad bit. Dex did mention 4 PM or later, so I'd imagine a couple more hours would still fit everyone's schedule.

I think that's cutting it awfully close. The draft doesn't take that much less than two hours, I don't think, so it might be nearly back-to-back. I'll try to make that but I might be kind of drafted out if it's done almost immediately afterwards.

I'll do what I can but if I had a vote it'd be to space things out a tad bit. Dex did mention 4 PM or later, so I'd imagine a couple more hours would still fit everyone's schedule.
Actually not on Sunday the 28th. The time options are 4pm, but thats only 1pm EST, and then the next latest option wouldve been 11pm at night. That would be too late for the east coasters so I figured 2 hrs after the MoFo draft. Open to suggestions.

Ok I changed it to Sunday August 28th 1:45 pm PDT, which is 4:45pm to the east coasters.

I am available anytime saturdays and any sundays after 3:00 pm, but it is cool if that is not possible, I might be able to have my girl draft for me. (I better treat her nice that weekend )