MoFo Fantasy Football 2010: Week 7

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Colston showed up this week?

Now - onward to the difficult buy week ahead with no Hillis...
Whoa! Dont count your chickens yet Mr Man! Miles Austin is capable of incredible things The New York Giants may have an incredible pass defense, but the Cowboys having only won one game, and may just play a little more urgently than the G-Men. I predict a Cowboys victory, and it wont be due to their ground game Damn you Roy Williams! Dont you dare steal Miles points!

What kills me is if I had played Caddilac and Gates Id have a real shot at winning. Ah well its wasnt a stupid call, but it was the wrong one.

Hilarious seeing Brandon Jackson become a real earner after I dropped him to waivers. Now hes being traded for a good WR! Faaaaaaack! Fantasy Football is the most random ballbreaking experience.

What kills me is if I had played Caddilac and Gates Id have a real shot at winning. Ah well its wasnt a stupid call, but it was the wrong one.
Well put. So many decisions are right at the time they're made. That's all you can hope for, really. Individually any decision can be terrible, but it works over the long run. Still crazy frustrating, though.

Fantasy Football is the most random ballbreaking experience.
Tell me about it. I'm actually rooting for raul and the guy I'm playing in my other league to put up big points tonight so that the Britt thing won't end up having cost me both matchups. It's really sticking in my craw. I could probably play 3 leagues a year for the next 2-3 years and not make a benching worse than this.

In the Beginning...
Miles Austin has been all but shut out a couple of games this season and this looks to be one of them.
Yeah, he has really surprised me. I'm tired of seeing him put up less than 5 points a week. I can't afford another because this week I also played Brandon Lloyd, who could just as well have worn a space suit and still put up as many points.

Also, wouldn't you know the week I dump Knowshon Moreno, he puts up 24 points. In an overwhelming loss. To the Raiders.

Not looking good for me going into tonights game. I need 13.2 or more points from Mario Manningham and I just don't see it happening. Looking like 6 in a row for Beantown...

My deepest sympathies go out to Beantown Champs...

For real man it makes me want to cry for you.

My deepest sympathies go out to Beantown Champs...

For real man it makes me want to cry for you.
Agree. Losing by a 1/10th of a point is like a shot to the balls.

Injuries are always a big deal, but it is the middle of the season and players, big players, are falling like flys.

Yeah, ESPN is saying maybe 2 months? Ouch. And no... don't want him back... sorry.

Yup, lost by less than a point. It's comical that I lead the league in scoring, yet I dwell in the cellar...

A system of cells interlinked
Injuries are pretty rough, as the talent pool (there isn't one) on the waivers yields a nice big pile of jack squat. You either have the sub already, or slot a guy like Kitna or Jason Snelling, if'n you are Chris or myself, respectively.

The World's Smallest Violin
Yup, lost by less than a point. It's comical that I lead the league in scoring, yet I dwell in the cellar...
I wouldn't consider it a done deal until the weekend. I'd "won" one of my early games this season by a smidge only to find that Yahoo adjusted me into a loss by Saturday.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Injuries are pretty rough, as the talent pool (there isn't one) on the waivers yields a nice big pile of jack squat. You either have the sub already, or slot a guy like Kitna or Jason Snelling, if'n you are Chris or myself, respectively.
whoa whoa whaoa..what happened to Michael Turner?

Also, i just want be on the record sayen I'm lucky as all heck to have drawn Flash this past week.

all those colts vs the texans, flash may break 200 pts.