MoFo Fantasy Football 2010: Week 7

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
hey guys..need some guidance here...im back and forth in another setup.

no flex is a pain.

RB- Ahmaad Bradshaw or Ryan Torain

TE- Brent Celek or Tony Moeaki

The World's Smallest Violin
Hiya Jay! How have you been stranger?
*Looks for Jay*

*Shrugs*

I don't see him!
He was on for a second when I logged on and then disappeared again. Maybe you should go throw a few rocks at his house or something. Small rocks... of course.
Yeah, we need more Jay! I even sent him a trade offer the other day. Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay.
You guys are so sweet .

Sorry I haven't been around much, gang. As Chris rightly guessed in the OP, I've been busy with the fam and such this season. I'm going to try to make a showing in chat today, but I'll probably be in and out while I try to hack Yahoo again to pull out another win.

Re: trades - No way I'm going to make any big moves when I've been pulling wins out of my a** the last couple weeks. The FFB gods are being very kind to me in this middle stretch - I can't mess with that. Even more odd is that I ended up stronger at the WR position than at the RB position, so there's no way I can trade Jackson right now.

You guys are so sweet .

Sorry I haven't been around much, gang. As Chris rightly guessed in the OP, I've been busy with the fam and such this season. I'm going to try to make a showing in chat today, but I'll probably be in and out while I try to hack Yahoo again to pull out another win.
Cool.

Re: trades - No way I'm going to make any big moves when I've been pulling wins out of my a** the last couple weeks. The FFB gods are being very kind to me in this middle stretch - I can't mess with that. Even more odd is that I ended up stronger at the WR position than at the RB position, so there's no way I can trade Jackson right now.
Ahh, the superstitious type, eh? If it were me, it'd be the exact opposite: when you win close games, you can't count on the luck to continue.

you did trade Jackson though Jay, for Santonio Holmes. Did you accept the trade in error?
I think he meant Steven Jackson. He traded Holmes and got Brandon Jackson.

Depressed. Disgusted. Depraved. Thats how I'm feeling today about my team and its performance so far. I'm amazed at how I've scored the 2nd most points and I have 4 straight losses! Oh well, thats the NFL for ya, you expect one thing and sure enough, you get the other. Take the Chiefs for instance. I had them getting maybe 2 wins and Cassel being the tackle-dummy of the league. Wrong. I had the Colts possibly going 14-2. Way Wrong. I figured Brady, Brees, Manning (Peyton, not Puddin' Head) and Rodgers each having at least one 4 TD game already this season. Way Waaaaaaaaay Wrong. The NFL can kiss my a**. Alright, venting over. Its time to turn that frown upsidedown and get on to Week 7 of MoFo Football!!!!!!

Hired Goons vs. GWOW -
I think Brady will have a decent game in San Diego for the Goons, but it won't be enough. GWOW has the advantage at most of the other positions and it'll show in the end.

GWOW gets his 5th win the 7 weeks!

Flash vs. Dextruction -
Alex Smith? Really? Ouch. Not good.

Dextruction takes advantage of the Colts bye week

Sookie's Suckers vs. Team Zissou -

LT really needs to hope that Zissou's team under-performs in a major way today. Gore, Big Ben and Fitzgerald need to come up HUGE to give Sookie's Suckers any chance for a win, but I'm not convinced that will be enough in the end.

Team Zissou to win by a nose!

The Replicants vs. The Tongo Express -

Yup, this is gonna be a close one. Fairly even up and down the rosters, with the Replicants having an edge in the RB department and Tongo having the advantage in the WR & TE slots. Too even to call. Gonna flip a coin on this one. Reps are heads, Tongo tails....*flip*....

Came up tails. Tongo wins....somehow....

His Own Ego vs. PW's Odd Squad -
Not really feeling Moreno this week and I'm not agreeing with Woodhead getting over 10 points, but other than that, I like Ego's lineup. With his entire team facing less than stellar defenses, Jay has the chance to take this game big time, but PW's team looks pretty decent too and I think will win this one if Cassel can light-up the Jags and the Pats D shows up in San Diego. I think I need to flip another coin for this matchup too. Ego is heads, PW tails....*flip*....

Heads it is. Ego goes to 5-2

11 Angry Men vs. The No Name Gang -
I like the San Fran D in Carolina this weekend, so based on that alone....

Good Job Angry Men! 5-2 cuz' of Jones-Drew!

Beantown Champs vs. Teen Terrors -
I have too many injuries right now and need too many points from my bench players that I don't see it happening this week either for the Champs. Terrors RB's look good this week and Boldin facing Buffalo should just explode for mega-points at home today and the Ravens D will score more points than Thomas Jones & Manningham together, so all that added up equals....

Another win for Teen Terrors!....and 5 in a row for Beantown...

Good Luck everyone and hope you all have a great weekend!!

you did trade Jackson though Jay, for Santonio Holmes. Did you accept the trade in error?
That was Adam. (GWOW)

Completely agree Petey, there's either going to be a few teams that pull away a bit or its going to get even more jumbled. A lot of coin flip games today. Should be fun... as long as I win.

Yeah PW, no "sure things" this season. :/

A system of cells interlinked
Bots on a roll!

Kenny Britt going off makes me want to get into a bar fight. Went back and forth on him and Green-Ellis all morning...wife lady told me to play Britt. Should've listened.

Had in in my other League That Matters, too, and was set to play him...until some other owner DROPPED Steve Smith (CAR), so I slotted him in. Might cost me both games, and since the other one gives yardage bonuses, he put up 54 on the bench.

Terrible. Terrible. Horrible. Terrible.

Ouch. I benched him too in one of my other leagues, but thankfully it was in a League That Doesn't Matter.

Did you tell the wifey about your little day of fantasy football Chris? What did she say... I bet I can guess.

'Oh, you're not going to listen to me eh? Well, don't ask me no more. You're cut off buddy boy!"

Not that she actually would call you buddy boy, but that would be kind of funny, don't you think?