The 2010 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The winner should post at least 13 movies they want to have, no Hong Kong or foreign releases that need special deliveries, and that way they get something they dont have already. Id join the Elimination League, but I dont want to kick out for 2 DVDs between the 2 leagues. Economy and such.

In regard to THE trade I hope theres no undercurrent of regret or unfairness felt. On anyones part for that matter besides the two traders. Even if it is nixed in this situation nobody would lose anyway. Being stuck with Michael Turner & Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers & Jerome "I cant believe Im getting all this attention" Harrison is hardly a blow to any roster. In any league like this where so much trading is done there will be sour grapes at times, but if there werent then there wouldnt be that sizzling upside of direct competition against people you know. The league would just be some vanilla carbon copy shiny happy people b.s. and that can be found anywhere. I guess the expression would be taking the good with the bad and such.

The Express is still gonna take you down though Dexter
1st off, The Elimination game is just for Funzies. so feel free to join in on the fun

2ndly Perhaps it should be Champeens choice. Whoever the winner is can either say send me whatever, or I may make a list to be filled.

I haven't Decided yet.

Well I haven't read this thread through very thoroughly, so I apologize upfront if someone else has already thought of this, but is everyone playing in the league live in the U.S.A.? I'm just considering the regional coding thing for dvds. Oh, and yeah, I'm down for the winner of the League getting sent a dvd by the 13 runner-ups. Someone let me know if they want me to post a list of movies I want or if its gonna be senders choice...

A system of cells interlinked
Hi Petey!

OK, I'm in on the survival thing and I guess I'll be in on the other as well.

If that's set in stone for the it has to be a store bought DVD, that's fine. But I'll just tell you up front that I have access to some really great and hard to find gems. So, keep that in mind for later.

So, Do I just post my address here? Or do I need to pm all of you? What's the deal?

OK, I'm in on the survival thing and I guess I'll be in on the other as well.

If that's set in stone for the it has to be a store bought DVD, that's fine. But I'll just tell you up front that I have access to some really great and hard to find gems. So, keep that in mind for later.

So, Do I just post my address here? Or do I need to pm all of you? What's the deal?

I am not opposed to being sent previously enjoyed DVD's from mofo's Collections.

I will say i'd prefer discs with some special features, In fact I'll state here for the record, if it so happens that i do not reign supreme on my maiden voyage in the mofo fantasy league, I pledge to send the Champeen a "Special Edition" disc (s) edition.

I don't feel strongly on the DVD thing. If it's in good shape I'm fine with someone else's castoff. I'd probably buy one were I to lose, simply to avoid having to ship it myself. But it's a pretty nice score for whoever wins either way.

By the by, 11 owners have agreed to join in on the DVD pool:
  • Dexter
  • Yoda
  • Fiscal
  • TONGO
  • 7thson
  • rauldc14
  • Sedai
  • LTIZZY
  • Piledriver
  • Powdered Water
  • WBadger
Actually, I don't think Badger said as much, but he implied it by saying he wanted 13 Criterions.

I'll ask my friend Adam. Pretty sure he'll be cool with the idea.

yeah I've used E-bay in much the same way, they'll ship anywhere.

The Petey fella made a good point though, I just sorta assumed we were all in North America.

Are there any blokes or lassies from across the pond that have embraced this Football in our league?

Well you do realize I'm a Canook eh.

Your dollar hasn't plunged so far we have absorbed you just yet PW