Welcome Wagon for piddzillas_girl

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo piddzillas_girl!

I noticed you on yesterday...and just thought I'd start the welcome wagon rolling for you. I hope you enjoy it here. It's a nice community.

I'm also the nosey MoFo....so tell me....

What's your name?
What's it like to be piddzillas_girl?
Do you ever call Peter pumpkin?
...if not what's your pet name for him?
What do you do for a living?
What are your favorite types of movies?

Hi and welcome to MoFo Pidds girl… Hope you enjoy it here…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Piddy is the bomb, so you must be too! Welcome.

_S

Welcome to you! are you his girlfriend? or his wife? the name sounds like Pizza to me.

welcome piddzillas_girl!!!

btw- I assume since this is a welcome 'wagon' i should contribute some....my future car welcomes you...
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Which one are you. have i seen any of your posts,

Originally Posted by Aniko
Welcome to MoFo piddzillas_girl!

I noticed you on yesterday...and just thought I'd start the welcome wagon rolling for you. I hope you enjoy it here. It's a nice community.

I'm also the nosey MoFo....so tell me....

What's your name?
What's it like to be piddzillas_girl?
Do you ever call Peter pumpkin?
...if not what's your pet name for him?
What do you do for a living?
What are your favorite types of movies?

LOL!
I love you guys already!

Hi and thank you for the welcome wagon.

Yes, I am the 'better' half of piddy bear..(oops did I say that? Sorry dear) My name is Isabella. Writing and Cinematography is my whole existance! lol

About me:
I just graduated from St. John's Uni (NYC) last year (23yrs old).
I did an Internship with NBC, I had the chance to work with Rob Lowe, Rob Reiner to name a few. I've recieved personal writing advice from tarantino, and piddy probably mentioned that I have a famous relative(he tells everyone)LOL.

Some of my favorite films, fun films.
Better Off Dead. lol- Listen, I just love John Cusack.
Beetlejuice. (ok guys stop laughing at me, even spielberg liked this one)
Fast Times at Ridgemont High ....

I hate cliche films (about 90% of them now) that is why my 'thang' is international and classic films.

I am also writing a novel and a screenplay at the present. OK guys I am at work now but I will definately come back to my new'home' as soon as I get to my 'sex and the city home'.lol

Feel free to ask me anything. Reading a lot of posts, you guys are very knowledgable as well as a great group of people. Thanks for being nice to my piddy bear!

Later.

...many a slip, twix a cup and a lip.. - Young Guns

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
LOL!
I love you guys already!

Hi and thank you for the welcome wagon.

Yes, I am the 'better' half of piddy bear..(oops did I say that? Sorry dear) My name is Isabella. Writing and Cinematography is my whole existance! lol

About me:
I just graduated from St. John's Uni (NYC) last year (23yrs old).
I did an Internship with NBC, I had the chance to work with Rob Lowe, Rob Reiner to name a few. I've recieved personal writing advice from tarantino, and piddy probably mentioned that I have a famous relative(he tells everyone)LOL.
I beg you pardon??? Do not!!! ....showoff....

Some of my favorite films, fun films.
Better Off Dead. lol- Listen, I just love John Cusack.
Beetlejuice. (ok guys stop laughing at me, even spielberg liked this one)
Fast Times at Ridgemont High ....

I hate cliche films (about 90% of them now) that is why my 'thang' is international and classic films.
Yeah, like An Officer and a Gentleman.

I am also writing a novel and a screenplay at the present. OK guys I am at work now but I will definately come back to my new'home' as soon as I get to my 'sex and the city home'.lol

Feel free to ask me anything. Reading a lot of posts, you guys are very knowledgable as well as a great group of people.
I take it you haven't met Toose yet.

Hrrm.. Okay. Question: Can I have that copy of Delirious any time now soon?

Thanks for being nice to my piddy bear!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

MovieForums Extra

Glad to meet you Isabella! I just wanted to welcome you to our happy (if somewhat delirious) family. Just pull up a chair and sit a spell with us.
Thanks for sharing Pidzilla with us. He is just about the funniest person on this site. I always enjoy his movie reviews and quick wit. Hope to see you around!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Glad to have you here! Always nice to have another Piddz around!

[quote=Piddzilla]I take it you haven't met Toose yet.[quote]

Hmmm, precisely.

I'm not certain that you want me asking her questions.

As usual, Piddy is standing at the edge of a cliff with Toose's finger hooked on the collar of his shirt. Do I just say 'f*ck it' and let go, or do I continue to deal with the exasperation and rein him in again?

Perhaps giving you your daily (or semi weekly as the case may be) doses of reality is one of my purposes here in this life.

By the by, I know this wasn't the part of her quote that you were referring to. I chose to ignore your pathetic attempt at a jibe.

Hello, Piddy's girl. You have a strike against you upon entry. Your taste in men (boys) is disappointing. I'll be watching you with suspicion.

(Welcome)

I am having a nervous breakdance
[quote=Sir Toose][quote=Piddzilla]I take it you haven't met Toose yet.

Hmmm, precisely.

As usual, Piddy is standing at the edge of a cliff with Toose's finger hooked on the collar of his shirt. Do I just say 'f*ck it' and let go, or do I continue to deal with the exasperation and rein him in again?

Perhaps giving you your daily (or semi weekly as the case may be) doses of reality is one of my purposes here in this life.

By the by, I know this wasn't the part of her quote that you were referring to. I chose to ignore your pathetic attempt at a jibe.

Hello, Piddy's girl. You have a strike against you upon entry. Your taste in men (boys) is disappointing. I'll be watching you with suspicion.

(Welcome)
Isabella! Meet Toose!

Welcome to the Den of Depravity.

[quote=Sir Toose][quote=Piddzilla]I take it you haven't met Toose yet.

Hmmm, precisely.

(Welcome)
YOU KNOW WHAT?

Just on the strength that you had me almost falling out of my chair laughing with this response and I am now on the phone with piddy right now, which made it more hillarious..... I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! STRIKE TWO?

Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
STRIKE TWO?
Most assuredly.

Unfaltering evidence exists.

Now, perhaps you and I should discuss Piddy at length. More to the point, I'm interested in your interest in him. Call it an unhealthy curiosity, if you will, but there are questions that I feel compelled to ask.

Question One:

Which psychological complex most closely describes your (unhealthy) obsession with Piddy?

Is it the Fruedian 'mother' complex? Do you feel that you can somehow 'save' him via maternal instinct? Does his Oedipus complex in return excite you?

Are you an intelligent girl? Does his utter lack of it somehow stimulate you? I know plenty of women who are turned on by lack of intelligence. It's best to be honest with yourself up front, though, regarding your intentions and motivations. You may be able to train him to clean house and walk the dog but you'll never have that matching of wits that some women find so necessary in a relationship. Oh of course he's capable of all of those base performances but you must promise to never aid in propagation of his particular genome. One is enough and so shall it always be.

More questions later. I've devoted enough time to Peter. I'm getting a headache.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Oh no, not you too....