A Hello:

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Sedai
Most memorable eh...lemme see here, my memory is shot. Well our recent trip to DC comes to mind. Another time we went to a party in Trurro Ma. where generators were set up on the beach and there was a full sound system running. We danced all night and when the sun came peeking over the ocean, well that was damn cool. We continued to bounce along until the rangers said that we had been there long enough (since 10pm the night before).

ok

Where do you live?
I know you have a family, so I won't ask if ya do.
what sort of creative release do you exercise, if any...
I know you like Keiko, so I have an idea of the type of music you like, so I won't ask that either.
Is it as cold where you are as it is here today? (18F, feels like 1F)
Your memorable time together sounds sweet.

Where do you live?
The Baltimore/ Washington D.C. area

I'm a graphic designer so I can release my creativeness through that. I also love to cook, which can be creative. I use to paint and I keep telling myself I'll get back to it one day.

I know you like Keiko, so I have an idea of the type of music you like, so I won't ask that either.
I like all types of music (except heavy metal and most rap), but I do LOVE Keiko.

It's freezing here. We just had snow last night, as I'm sure you all have, and expecting and ice storm tonight or tomorrow morning.

I've never been to Boston. I've been to Cape Cod though, and I loved it. Where do you and your girl usually vacation to...the mountains or the shores?

Also...do you go on a winter vaction or summer vacation? I only ask because before my husband and I had kids, we use to take a one week vacation in the winter, and then one in the summer.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Aniko
Your memorable time together sounds sweet.

Where do you live?
The Baltimore/ Washington D.C. area

I'm a graphic designer so I can release my creativeness through that. I also love to cook, which can be creative. I use to paint and I keep telling myself I'll get back to it one day.

I like all types of music (except heavy metal and most rap), but I do LOVE Keiko.

It's freezing here. We just had snow last night, as I'm sure you all have, and expecting and ice storm tonight or tomorrow morning.

I've never been to Boston. I've been to Cape Cod though, and I loved it. Where do you and your girl usually vacation to...the mountains or the shores?

Also...do you go on a winter vaction or summer vacation? I only ask because before my husband and I had kids, we use to take a one week vacation in the winter, and then one in the summer.

Past two vacations were White Mountains and DC/Virginia area... Next I think we go to San Fran, with the obligitory visits to mom in AZ interspersed throughout

Hi Sedai............glad you're around.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Hi
heeey I live in Newton MA..do you live in Boston or a suburb?

A system of cells interlinked
Suburb actually...between Worcester and Boston. I was just spinning at a party in Newton off Crafts street this Friday night