Man I'm silly!

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Hey

Welcome, I like your picture

I ate all your bees.
I big Gday from Asutralia

Welcome hope you stay around, the people here are nice, especially me

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hello there Senefra. Welcome... Can you write a haiku about Sweden please?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Senefra.

Can you tell us a little about yourself? Like....Are you male or female? How old are you? What types of movies do you like?

Whipsmart Snapdragon
Hello Kai, thank you, I'm also a big fan of "The Usual Suspects"...

Hi Sue *which is my middle name BTW*, Side, Neb *That's a nice "Hello" BTW*!

Hello Piddie, yes I can...

Sweden's quite unique...
A healthy population ...
Minds open to all...
Their neutrality a plus...
Provides gentle care...
And Swedish meatballs?!!!

Ok Ani...let's see, where do begin...

Female *or in Side's affected Aussie slang, a bloody Sheila!..j/k Side*...
27 yrs. old...
Depends on the film...some good movies can be bad...some bad movies are so bad they're good...I like various genres, no matter the decade...

Welcome!

Swedish Meatballs...LMAO LMAO LMAO.

(sorry honey)

Whipsmart Snapdragon
Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
Welcome!

Swedish Meatballs...LMAO LMAO LMAO.

(sorry honey)
Thanks PiddieG! *Has a flashback of Tweety in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" saying "Oh look! Piddies! This widdle piddie went to the mawket, this widdle piddie stayed home and this widdle piddie cwied wee wee wee all the way home..." *

No reason to be sorry...Swedish meatballs just seem funny...or dirty...or both!

Hi there Senefra.

A sense of humour is always welcome here. Without it we would be a bunch of miserable g*ts. Nyeaa!

Welcome

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Senefra
Thanks PiddieG! *Has a flashback of Tweety in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" saying "Oh look! Piddies! This widdle piddie went to the mawket, this widdle piddie stayed home and this widdle piddie cwied wee wee wee all the way home..." *

Yeah, that song is actually about me.

And swedish meatballs are tasty.

(sorry honey )

Both LOL

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, that song is actually about me.

And swedish meatballs are tasty.

(sorry honey )
No arguments here....

A system of cells interlinked
Hello Senefra....

Welcome

Pleasure to meet you

_S

Whipsmart Snapdragon
Hello Rev!

Hi Sed...*Transfixed by the flashing red eyes, shakes out of it*...No I will not quack like a duck thank you, but still a pleasure...

A system of cells interlinked
Hi Sed...*Transfixed by the flashing red eyes, shakes out of it*...No I will not quack like a duck thank you, but still a pleasure...

OK now THAT is just what I needed after a day like today. Hope you stick around....

_Mike Sedai

Welcome to MoFo...
An esoteric crew...
Varied tastes...
Appetite's galore...
Political…
Sensual…
Community.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Helloooooooo and welcome aboard.........enjoy the ride...

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

MovieForums Extra
We hope you enjoy your stay here. Checkout is never and there will be mints on the pillow. Feel free to roam about the threads; we have a very high thread count here