Hey All!

Tools    

Im new here and I just wanted to say hi.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Hey Hey

hello. you enjoy it here!

EDIT: i meant to say 'hope' you enjoy it here, i hope you didn't feel as if i was trying to order you around but yes jrs is right please do tell us about yourself
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

MovieForums Extra
Welcome aboard the board.......you are welcome here. What type of movies do you like to watch?

Hi Rusty... welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Hello and welcome to MoFo Rusty. I hope you're enjoying yourself so far.

Tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Well Hello, I am 17 and I enjoy movies alot!!!!! My favorites are probably Les Miserables and The Sound of Music. I watch all kinds though. My favorite actors are: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, and Eliza Dushku. I love to wrestle, swim, and write poetry. This is me ...what about all of you? Oh, and thank you all for your warm welcomes

Originally Posted by Rustygirl
Well Hello, I am 17 and I enjoy movies alot!!!!! My favorites are probably Les Miserables and The Sound of Music. I watch all kinds though. My favorite actors are: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, and Eliza Dushku. I love to wrestle, swim, and write poetry. This is me ...what about all of you? Oh, and thank you all for your warm welcomes
Me?, I am the queen of smilies love most movie's, not that keen on Horror.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Me?, I am the queen of smilies love most movie's, not that keen on Horror.
What about Rocky Horror?

I forgot to mention that I also love the movies: Quills and Labrynth.
All of you are so nice.

I must become Caligari..!
Hi, and welcome,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...