So who has the biggest dvd collection?

Tools    

I had 673 and 27 Blu Rays before selling them all and going digital. They took up so much space I didnt see a point in keeping them when I didnt have to....still have about 30 or so...absolute favourites....and every season of Family Guy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have one movie on DVD.

What do I win?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have one movie on DVD.

What do I win?
really? hmmmmm my Argentine friend had 3 until I sent him about 4 or 5 Criterion Collection that he really wanted... but they were on sale when I got them for him.. the shipping was more than the DVD.

Care for some gopher?
I own ~370 movies. Two dozen DVDs, the rest are Blu-rays.

Year I saw your post btw Love the taxi driver poster. and a pretty decent collection too I might add sir

I got to a point where I must have had around 1500 (give or take) but I stopped getting DVDs and gave away+sold a large chunk, so I got about 300+ left and around 500 blu-ray steelbooks.

I have around 150 dvd's and 150 blu ray's and I slowly continue to grow my collection, but by objective isn't to have a lot of movies it's to own the movies I really like and that I have a chance to rewatch.

TCM & Amazon stores sell the most dvd collections, but Walmart also. 3rd party sellers can be found on Amazon with their ratings of timely delivery, tracking & quality of dvd/bd titles. Another store is " oldies collections " cds,dvd & bd. Amazon also sells VHS & some laser. My 700 came from these stores. Most new 20 titles bought used very playable. Buy with guarantee or refund. I try to buy the best quality for my Home Theater, inclusive of used.

I got to a point where I must have had around 1500 (give or take) but I stopped getting DVDs and gave away+sold a large chunk, so I got about 300+ left and around 500 blu-ray steelbooks.
Why did you sell so many & how did you sell them? Amazon buys dvds & bds or trade them. You had that many must of been some rare titles. I buy them if movie is halfway good story & cast. I want one now called ( Swamp Water ) in dvd format. Ever heard the title ? If you got it I want it. I allow email response. I Just joined up on this web site, movies is a hobby. Have large collections of cds & dvds in my Media Home Theater Library. I got 700 titles & Westerns is my fav genre followed by Screwball Comedy. Nearly all titles were researched using IMDB & Amazon reviews of best movies in decades 1928 to 2015. I select my likes & what audiences would like to see. Most Musicals I don't buy, just very selected one with comedy or good drama in them. I boast of having greatest Westerns collections of the 40s to 1960s then onto Clint Eastwood Westerns. A modern time John Ford. I'm a Baby Boomer and TV in the decade of 1950s Westerns were king of tv programming.

I got something like 150 blu-ray's and 50 DVD's. I start 1 and a half year ago so it's not that bad

my collection is all digital.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm not sure how mny we have but nothing like some of you avid movie collectors, but we have a kerbside cleanup this week so cleaning out stuff we dont use any more I decided yesterday they're all going to the salvation army store down the road. Maybe my world music collection as well although I'm umming and arring about that with my inner hoarder.