Shark Movies

Tools    

Now everybody has gotta have a soft spot for shark movies, no matter how awful they are!

What are some of the best and worst ones you have seen?

I mean of course for me Jaws will always be my fav, but I love deep blue sea and I do have a bit of a soft spot for 12 days of terror. One of the worst ones I saw was Sharks in Venice. I don't know what was worse the so called 'Special FX' or Stephen Baldwin's acting...just terrible.

It's Mr J for me too for the best. Worst, I dunno, I probably Deep Blue Sea even though it was quite entertaining in places.

Jaws 3 wasn't exactly the best either...i'd say probably the worst of the Jaws series.

I liked the fourth one because it was just so badly done. I see it as a comedy hahaha.

Anyone that doesn't say the original Jaws was the greatest shark movie of all-time should be highly suspect and treated as a spy.

Im waiting for someone to say Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus is the best shark movie, it was bad but entertaining haha.

Can you imagine if they remade Jaws....i think I would cry I wouldn't leave my room for weeks haha.
Ooh have you seen Sharks in Venice, its easily the worst shark movie ever!!!

Dude just watch it!! It is just so bad. You will want to turn it off but you have to keep watching it because you just want to see if it gets any crappier. And oh my it does!!!
You will walk away thinking 'Stephen Baldwin what happened to you after Usual Suspects' haha.

You will walk away thinking 'Stephen Baldwin what happened to you after Usual Suspects' haha.
Oh I've been thinking about that for years. He was on Celebrity Big Brother over here (I think it was this year) and even though I don't watch it, I still managed to hear about some of his nuttiness.

Oh too many crapola films! But you guys may as well watch it, I mean it is awful, but its an experience haha. Just everyone in this film is awful, only thing that was missing was Lorenzo Lamas haha.