Movie Survivor

Tools    

This is a game based on the TV show Survivor (OG's fave) but instead of players we heve movies. I post a list of movies and you vote for the film that you think should be voted off. Post a quick reply to vote. Every Friday i will post the results of the film that has been eliminated and then start a new thread for the next round and you start voting on that thread.

Here are the contenders.....

Closer

Ocean's Twelve

House of Flying Daggers

Napoleon Dynamite

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Ray

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Silverado

Garden State

I will play if you make a list of good movies. These all suck or are okay at best. Yech.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hehe, man I love Survivor.

I vote for Lemony Snickets. I was going to see it because I love Get Shorty, but before going I was warned by three different people not to. Thanks be to them.

Edit, I agree with Slay, it would be more interesting if there was a better selection of movies.

Randomly visiting for now
yeah well you have to have some annoying ones so people want to vote at first. I'm voting for

The Pacifier

because Vin Diesal just makes me angry in terms of the roles he plays, his terrible acting and the corny things he says in his films and about his films. OK maybe a little harsh but I stand by my vote.

*EDIT: ok all the movies are different now so I'll vote for Ocean's 12 because the storyline frustrated me, it wasn't really a believable story. Although I like seeing Clooney, Pitt, Roberts, Damon and Garcia in one movie.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
yeah well you have to have some annoying ones so people want to vote at first. I'm voting for.
Some? All of these movies stink! Name one that was great. Just one. I kind of liked The Jacket, but that's it on this list.

i wanted to see be cool too...only because i loved get shorty myself...also was warned not to

and i loved phantom and national treasure...gerard butler put the role over well...i was disappointed that it didn't win at least one oscar..

as for national treasure...hey it was a fun film...not oscar winning anything, but basically a good go with flow movie...

as far as the voting goes, i'm vote for be cool

hey jrs...you changed it...well my vote NOW goes to lemony snicket...that's the least favorite on my list...

I'm such an *******.

Okay...I feel better now. I'll vote for Garden State.

The End Has Come
Napoleon Dynamite
This movie sucked big time.

Lets put a smile on that block
What? Im confused. The Pacifier isnt on there (Thank God.) And most of the films listed are pretty Awse. Did you change it Jrs?

i vote Lemony Snickets......

Do you know my poetry?
Napoleon Dynamite, I guess. But, seriously, there should still be a better selection of films. I mean, I don't want to play Movie Survivor with films that were released a mesely six months ago.

Neutral Milk Hotel
House of flying Daggers, but thats only if it does bad at surviving

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by jrs
What's the difference[?]
That there is a better selection of films, and you could try to at least give us a challenge and make us think of what were voting off. Instead, your making a list of films that don't make much of a difference of what you vote off. Whatever, it doesn't matter, I just won't play until there's a better selection of films.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
....you could try to at least give us a challenge and make us think of what were voting off. Instead, your making a list of films that don't make much of a difference of what you vote off.
You are voting off what you choose to vote off. (Like the show Survivor). Plus it doesn't make a difference what I make a list of.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
....Whatever, it doesn't matter, I just won't play until there's a better selection of films.
Oh well.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I vote off Napoleon Dynamite I liked that movie the first time saw it but now I am just sick of it.