MoFos - Identify Your Gender!

Tools    

You way of arguing slash not-arguing had that polite and nicely packaged British vibe to it I thought.
CR is from Washington state I think. I remember him saying that a couple times.

You way of arguing slash not-arguing had that polite and nicely packaged British vibe to it I thought.
That's very intuitive MM, because truth be known, I often feel like I was born British but I'm stuck in an American's body.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Want me to send you a pic of my junk?
If there is anything I've learned in forum discussions, it's that having junk does not a real man make. I was just curious what might actually pass as proof of being "all man" in this day and age?

That's very intuitive MM, because truth be known, I often feel like I was born British but I'm stuck in an American's body.
Awesome! Or, I don't know how awesome that is, but cool I wasn't all wrong there. Actually been getting a slight vibe about it before, but here it somehow became very obvious - especially with the ending point of the discussion being an apology.

If there is anything I've learned in forum discussions, it's that having junk does not a real man make. I was just curious what might actually pass as proof of being "all man" in this day and age?
So... am I taking this pic or not?

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
And what does make "a real man"?
Get in line, I asked for proof of "all man" first.

I can tell you one thing, it's not Joaquin.

Ah, I see. Don't mind me then.
there's no end to discussions with Omni.

Want me to send you a pic of my junk?
Like the theory that internet arguments always bring up Hitler at some point (*ding* there he is!) ... I knew this thread would end up going the Anthony Weiner route sooner or later.

When I get his, I'll be sure to pass it forward as mine.
Okay then, my definition of a "man" is a 21 year or older male...

That's really it.