Looking for romantic movies

Tools    

Hey I m looking any good romantic movie
Pl advise
Thks

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Before trilogy. Watch this trilogy of movies, the best romance films you are probably ever going to see. Starts with two young adults meeting on the train,and romance blooms from there. Before Sunrise is the first one, and Before Midnight is the last(at the moment at least). They have stunning performances, beautiful locations and are a unbiased look at romance and what "love" really is. They're Lucas approved.

I don't know many romance movies but what Lucas said would seem to be one of the top answers. I recently saw Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, and liked it quite a bit.

In The Mood for Love - Wong Kar Wai (Cantonese)
3-Iron - Kim Ki Duk (Korean)
Wuthering Heights - William Wyler (English)
Whisper of the Heart - Yoshifumi Kondo (Japanese)
Oasis - Lee Chang Dong (Korean)
Chungking Express - Wong Kar Wai (Cantonese)
The Princess Bride - Rob Reiner (English)
Roman Holiday - William Wyler (English)
Amelie - Jean-Pierre Jeunet (French)

Some of my favourites. Included language in case you don't like subtitles. Note that the Wong Kar Wai films aren't traditional love stories and Oasis is quite dark - but weirdly romantic. Also, I completely endorse what Lucas said - great movies

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Punch-Drunk Love is a quirky, offbeat, Kubrickesque comedy, and easily my favourite piece from Paul Thomas Anderson. Adam Sandler is also surprisingly fantastic. For a more conventional romantic film, seek The Bridges of Madison County. Refrains from cliches, but remains warmhearted and sincere throughout.

Some of my favorite romantic films off the top of my head:

GONE WITH THE WIND

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY

SOMEWHERE IN TIME

AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

A PLACE IN THE SUN

THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO

NOW VOYAGER

DR. ZHIVAGO

PILLOW TALK

THE WAY WE WERE

Casablanca, Atonement (shuddup I liked it), 500 (days of summer) - not romance but about relationships, Brief Encounter.

Easy watching Rom-Com:

The Sure Thing
Martha meet Frank, Daniel & Lawrence

i agree with lucas. the before movies are exceptional. they're not talking just about love, but also about that original human feeling, a desire to make a true connection with other human being.

also 500 days of summer is good movie..

A few other suggestions that might work:

The loves of a blonde (1965)
Children of a Lesser God (1986)
Crossing Delancey (1988)
Truly, Madly, Deeply (1991)
Dogfight (1991)
While you were sleeping (1995)
The English Patient (1996)
Show Me Love (1998)
The taste of others (2000)
Happy Accidents (2000)
Happenstance (2000)
My sassy girl (2001)
Failan (2001)
Open Hearts (2002)
Talk to her (2002)
Blue Gate crossing (2002)
Moonlight mile (2002)
All the real girls (2003)
Best of Youth (2003)
Timer (2009)
Safety Not Guaranteed (2012)
Silver linings playbook (2012)

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I will go with movie that Lucas said already because that is one of rare romance movies that I watched/liked,they really need to add fiction tag to 90% of romance movies,they are all kinda same to me so yea...Let's get back on topic,Before Trilogy should work,I kinda like it and I don't like genre so yea...