The MoFo Top 100 of the Eighties

→ in
Tools    

Yeah, we should assemble some kind of list for people so they know what the best films of the 80s are. Somebody get on that.
Could we do a 90s one first?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah, we should assemble some kind of list for people so they know what the best films of the 80s are. Somebody get on that.

I must have misinterpreted myself. Just meant I was looking for some recommendations.

Tetsuo: The Iron Man is interesting but stupid. It's like watching a Japanese headache.

Well, if someone doesn't put Howard the Duck on the list, i quit

Alright, just put my list in! I've gotta think that my 25th choice isn't going to be on anybody else's list, because it really is pretty bad. A lot of sentimental value for me, though.

I was in this movie -- Tootsie.

It was released in 1982.

Please give it a watch!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tootsie.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	11596  

Definitely one of the best comedies of all time, Dorothy!
Can I ask one question, though? Why did Jessica Lange get an oscar for her role? I'm not saying she wasn't good, but she didn't exactly blow me away...

Definitely one of the best comedies of all time, Dorothy! Can I ask one question, though? Why did Jessica Lange get an oscar for her role? I'm not saying she wasn't good, but she didn't exactly blow me away...
Thank you for those sweet words, stolenchild.

As for Jessica Lange... well, she was a sweet lady and fortune just happened to smile down on her!

You're very welcome...and I guess Jessica Lange deserves some credit for standing her man (pun intended, obviously) opposite Dorothy...

17 lists and counting, MoFos. Record stands at 54. 2½ months to go. Beatable? Beatable.
You'll start seeing a lot more come in in December, but for the last couple weeks you're really going to have to spam the ***** out of this thread to remind people.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."