Movie Tab II

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Coffee and Cigarettes
2003 - Jim Jarmusch
What was it like Eziky? I planned to get this at the cinema but it vamoosed.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What was it like Eziky? I planned to get this at the cinema but it vamoosed.
I must say I liked it quite a bit, though I do admit some segments in the film didn't work, at all. But of course all the rest of the segments cover up for it, especially the Cate Blanchett one, which for itself you should see the movie, brilliant performance. So, I do recommend seeing it, but don't expect nothing too great, just a fun, good film.

Stalag 17
1953 - Billy Wilder
(10 out of 10)

Holes
2003 - Andrew Davis
(7.5 out of 10)

Lets put a smile on that block
I must say I liked it quite a bit, though I do admit some segments in the film didn't work, at all. But of course all the rest of the segments cover up for it, especially the Cate Blanchett one, which for itself you should see the movie, brilliant performance. So, I do recommend seeing it, but don't expect nothing too great, just a fun, good film.
Thanx Zikey, been wanting to see this since i saw the trailer, are the actors in it playing themselves or characters?

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Are the actors in it playing themselves or characters?
They play themselves with the exception of Cate Blanchett who plays herself and her cousin.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked some of it. Being a big fan of the White Stripes, I saw it for their appearance, and that tesla coil thing was pretty loopy.

Today I saw Phantom of the Opera. I dunno, I wish it had been better, cause I really wanted to like it. It was just not good enough, though.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

From Justin to Kelly
What the f_ck?

8 Mile

Rabbit's mom's hot. Even if she was a crack head.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Do you know my poetry?
Naked
1993 - Mike Leigh

Stranger than Paradise
1983 - Jim Jarmusch

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Was that as bad of an experience as I imagine it was?

If I could, I'd smite everyone involved with the production of that movie.

Stranger than Paradise
1983 - Jim Jarmusch
What did you think?

Kung Fu Hustle
2004 - Stephen Chow
(8.5 out of 10)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Drop Dead Gorgeous - i cant help but watch this film over and over again, its not a real laugh out loud comedy but it gave me a giggle or two. Kirstie Alley, back in the good ol days

I ♥ Huckabees (d. David O. Russell, 2004)
Saw (d. James Wan, 2004)

I Heart Huckabees - Far stranger than I imagined it would have been. Very, very funny though. Wahlberg had some of the best lines in the movie.

Donnie Darko - Hadn't seen it in a while, and my roommate hadn't seen it at all so I decided we needed to watch it. Still a fun movie to watch.

White Heat - my only regret was that i havent seen this film sooner it was so great

Do you know my poetry?
The Motorcycle Diaries
2004 - Walter Salles

Originally Posted by Garrett
What did you think?
I thought it was wonderful, from Jarmusch's subtleness of the characters and plot to his great long-takes per scene. Perhaps the characters aren't great, but I found them very likable. Great film.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
White Heat - my only regret was that i havent seen this film sooner it was so great
Good for you, man. Cagney at his friggin' brilliant best.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."