Batman 5

Tools    

Originally Posted by Dark Horizons
"The Batsuit is currently being made at a secret location in Hampshire and will be delivered to Shepperton late April....The genuine suit appears to be in seperate sections at the costume designer's Hampshire workshop, although the only parts missing were the utility belt and boots...

The body and sections are dark grey and rippled somewhat to look like real skin, imagine how they portrayed Spawn and you get the right idea. The Batsymbol is across the chest armour and not in a yellow oval. The cowl and cape are black or dark blue, the cowl looks like the skin material too and is thinner and has realistic human features like cheekbones and forehead.

The ears are fairly long like in the previous movies and the design of the eyes and jaw cutaways are similar. Overall the suit doesnt look as exaggeratedly muscular as it was before and the rubber like material is thinner.....
More Details on the Batsuit

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
hopefully they can change it up a little bit
Lol, your crazy if you think they're gonna make a good batman move? What are you thinking. Lol, they're gonna screw it up like most movies they do. At best it will be mediocre.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by MasterDebator
Lol, your crazy if you think they're gonna make a good batman move? What are you thinking. Lol, they're gonna screw it up like most movies they do. At best it will be mediocre.
Ye of little faith. . . Batman just needed to take a few years off so that the people behind the cowl could figure out that people preferred a dark Batman over a comical mouse with a cape. Movies aren't always screwed up, and if nothing else the new Bat will give some good visuals.

Originally Posted by MasterDebator
Lol, your crazy if you think they're gonna make a good batman move?
Originally Posted by suppression
Ye of little faith. . .

Ye of little, little faith.

WARNING: "Batman Begins" spoilers below
As a young boy, Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of him--a trauma that leads him to become obsessed with revenge. But the opportunity to avenge his parent's deaths is cruelly taken away from him by fate.
Fleeing to the East, where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra's Al-Ghul, Bruce returns to his now decaying Gotham City, which is overrun by organized crime and other dangerous individuals manipulating the system. Meanwhile, Bruce is slowly being swindled out of Wayne Industries, the company he inherited.
The discovery of a cave under his mansion, along with a prototype armored suit, leads him to assume a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong; he becomes Batman!!!
In the new guise, and with the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various nefarious schemes in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
HOLY CASTING BATMAN!

This has one of the greatest casts I've EVER seen.
You got your Christan Bale, Michael Caine, Ken Watanabe, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, Cillian Murphy, and now GARY OLDMAN!

Coupled with the reviews saying the script is wonderful and the fact that Chris Nolan is directing, I can't see this being anything but awesome at the moment.

Gary Oldman? More info please. Don't make us do our own research.

Originally Posted by Travis_Bickle
You kids these days, so lazy...

Really though, I'd be overjoyed to tell you. Gary Oldman is set to play Sgt. Jim Gordan.

http://www.christophernolan.net/batman_castcrew.php

Another link this time with pictures and a very, very brief synopsis of the casted characters.

When is this movie coming out anyway?I aready can guess the rating all of the Batman movies are always have a PG-13 rating on it. (Because of batman's outfit!)
Anyway I thought it over maybe I will see it when it comes out but who is going to be the villen?All of them are dead!Well excert for catwoman who fall in the Kity leather at the end of the movie!
But I am not going to accept Christen Bale as the new Batman.Why could they have Miceal Keaton?He is the one and only batman and he is so good at it too!Val Krammer is ok but still Keation rocks!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by Travis_Bickle
Let's look at Gary Oldman, shall we:

1. Gary as Dracula

2. Gary Lost in Space

3. Gary on Airforce One

I'm not sure how I feel about him playing Gordon. . . I think I'd like him better a Ras Al'Ghoul. He has the same creepy feeling that Alan Rickman and I have about our personas.

Originally Posted by Kuma
.... I believe that Bale can fill the role nicely....
Originally Posted by IMDB
Bale's Batman Blues
Batman Begins star Christian Bale was left red-faced on the upcoming superhero movie's set last week - when he couldn't fit into his costume. The Captain Corelli's Mandolin hunk is currently in Iceland filming the fifth installment of the comic book franchise under the guidance of Memento director Christopher Nolan. But poor Christian had to suffer the indignity of the costume problems on his first day as Gotham City's crime fighting bat. A set insider explains, "The trouble is the suit is so tight, it takes three people to squeeze Christian into it. He ripped one suit then finally managed to get into another with the help of more than a few squirts of talcum powder."

omg that was just too hard to pass up!!!!
roflmao....

The following are parts of an article found on Ain't-It-Cool-News :

The Batmobile looks very much like a cross between the 'armadillo' from 'Armageddon' (except a LOT more low to the ground - like a Lamborghini), and the angular black paneling of a stealth bomber. The wheels are positioned with 2 side by side in front of the grill and two larger wheels at the back.

The car chases in the film are very real and very much in the vein of 'The French Connection' and less in the studio bound style that we have come to expect.

We will learn where the Batmobile comes from, where the Bat signal comes from, where the Bat costume comes from and where Batman's skills come from & who taught him.

The look of Gotham, will be very much like New York today except much more exaggerated in terms of size & scale, a rust coloured daylight tint to them (thank god, not anther 'Burton-esque' look). The city of Gotham will be an exaggerated-in-size New York city utilising existing locations.

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by jrs
The following are parts of an article found on Ain't-It-Cool-News :
I can't say how much it kept with the comics, as I never read them, but I was a huge fan of the the look that Burton gave Batman, and especially Gotham...I love the dark look of the city, and I think that might be the one thing I miss in the new movie. oh well, have to wait and see.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

I'd heard the main villain was set to be Ra's Al Ghul. The Scarecrow is going to be an 'on-the-side' deal from what I understand.

Posting is going to be so hard to abstain from...

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Posting is going to be so hard to abstain from...

yup, I knew it

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
I'm not sure what to think of it... looks very different but still nice and dark... i hope the movie is dark and less "comic like". I know that contradicts what it is but batman is fuelled by vengence and is at his best when he is moody and whats the word... "brooding"

Overall i think i like it... i have high hopes for this movie!!!

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"