The New Design

Tools    

Well done, Chris. Blah, blah, blah.
Let's all stand in a circle and take turns sucking Chris in thanks for the new design.

Play the theme music. Goodnight.

It's weird... and bigger... tons of empty space. Maybe it's just on my computer. Where is the Shoutbox?

Good, I thought my computer was just freakin out on me. This is gonna take some gettin used to.

Get off my island
Yeah where is the shoutbox? It better just be my unobservant nature missing it!!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Patience. We'll probably get a whisper-box and a mild-yelp-arena too when he's done

The Adventure Starts Here!
Geez, the font on this site is now gargantuan! Weird! I think I'll like it better but I may have to adjust my screen properties to make it better. Weird to have the extra space on the right and left.

I AM glad to see the News page finally updated. It was, like, two years behind the times there for a LONG time. Much cleaner and nicer.

I seem to remember the last time Yoda updated the site design, one of the last things to come back was the Shoutbox, so I'm assuming that's what's happened again this time. I'm willing to be patient ... for a few more minutes.

Put me in your pocket...
I can finally see everything! Thanks Chris.

The site looks great. It looks clean. I'll need to get used to how large the names are, but I like the extra wide space for the text. I also really like that you included the members 'joined' date up top. It will be much easier to keep track of anniversaries now.

Very nice Chris... ... Thanks bunches... for everything...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ate all your bees.
Impressive, Quick & Easy to Navigate...Good Work

BANNED
Yeah, good job, Chris. It looks great.

oh yeah, i think it looks much much much better. good job chris. ya better get the shout box up real quick like tho, else they'll come after your liver.

think of your liver
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

Why the huge borders though?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I will have to get used to this new design. But the place looks great.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

It was beauty killed the beast.
Lots of empty space. Kong should probably let it sink in a bit before solidifying his feelings on it.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Why the huge borders though?
Where?

Originally Posted by Kong
Lots of empty space. Kong should probably let it sink in a bit before solidifying his feelings on it.
Yeah, there's a bit too much in some areas, but I'm gonna be juggling things around for the next few days, so feel free to lemme know if anything you run across strikes (or irks) your fancy.

I am having a nervous breakdance
It looks neat to me. I think it's cool that you have added a "report a bad post"-box. Coolness! Gotta go.. Have some Toose-posts to go over...

And that mild-yelp-arena post was hillarious, Golgata Man!

[edit] Oh an where's the "Who's Online?" function? Can we still see who's online and what they're doing?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Didn't see it.
I don't really like it, but I'll get used to it. It takes a lot more work to scroll through it.

Didn't see it.
The thread icons (gifs) don't show up right for me. They just show up as x's. http://www.movieforums.com/community...splay.php?f=10

On the newreply box, I get the x's for "Close current tag" and "Close all tags."

Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
I don't really like it, but I'll get used to it. It takes a lot more work to scroll through it.
The good news is I'll be changing things (today, hopefully) so that each person can choose to revert to the older look...that is, with the avatar and all that on the left.

Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
The thread icons (gifs) don't show up right for me. They just show up as x's. http://www.movieforums.com/community...splay.php?f=10

On the newreply box, I get the x's for "Close current tag" and "Close all tags."
That's odd. Have you tried right-clicking and choosing "Show Picture," and a hard refresh?

Also, which thread icons do you mean? The little envelopes to the left of each thread on the forum display?