I'll be away until next week...

Tools    

...I'm taking a short trip later today, and should be back early next week. I'm sure this place will be in good hands, as always. A great many thanks to Cait, Matt, and Matt () for the peace of mind they provide in being here when I'm not.

Apologies to anyone who I haven't responded to lately; I've been outrageously busy with work, and various preparations. I hope you'll excuse me...I'll try to get to everything as soon as I get back.

Behave yourselves. I'll see you all next week.

My life isn't written very well.
God-speed Chris. And be careful.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
And look out for the man with a plastic face, pretty boy!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Going to see your honey?

Be safe, I care about you man.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Going to see your honey?

Be safe, I care about you man.
Yeah, really. Honey attracts bees. Wear Bug Off.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yeah, really. Honey attracts bees. Wear Bug Off.
You're a laugh riot today. How do you do it?

Put me in your pocket...
Have a nice trip Chris.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I'm sharpening my admin sword. And grinning.

Grinning evilly.
D@mmit Toosie...You have me thinking very naughty thoughts about your sword~....

...but I'll be good.

mwhaha

i stole chris! and i'm keeping him locked in a trunk in my basement! and he'll never post again! and i only feed him sugar kane! mwhaha!

bye!
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

Originally Posted by euphoricataxia
mwhaha

i stole chris! and i'm keeping him locked in a trunk in my basement! and he'll never post again! and i only feed him sugar kane! mwhaha!

bye!
Hmm... I wonder if we should be concerned.

Get off my island
It's ok she'll get bored of him pretty soon and send him back to us

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
It's ok she'll get bored of him pretty soon and send him back to us
Yeah, when she gets tired of him taking everything she says out of context, dividing it into neat quotes and then replying to them one after the other.

Yeah, so, obviously, I'm back now.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, when she gets tired of him taking everything she says
What the hell's this supposed to mean? I haven't "taken" anything she's said.

out of context
Sentence fragment. Way-ta-go.

dividing it into neat quotes and then replying to them one after the other.
You're just mad because you can't do it.

there's a frog in my snake oil

What's the latin quote mean christof?

"what latin says is sit with a high stomach you see" ??

Originally Posted by Yoda
"Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound."

I looked that up awhile ago, but I didn't want to bring it up. I assumed you were dying for someone to ask you.