THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Reach 7000 posts! Love ya all! All Hail MoFo.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Wondering where all my money had got too. Then I looked in the corner to see the twenty new LP's I ordered in the last month and a half. No money for dinner, just gonna listen to records and read.. they are sitting there because I am too lazy to alphabetize at the moment, oh well.

Maybe I ought to start looking like this since the '80s seem to be back with this whole vinyl record craze.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	80s-hair-bands-poison.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	26537  

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

Maybe I ought to start looking like this since the '80s seem to be back with this whole vinyl record craze.
Vinyl has always been the medium of choice for metal. A lot of bands actually do LP or Cassette only releases. The folks you're referring to are the reason why a new LP can run you upwards of $40.

That Nine Lives movie looks awful and the reviews are hilarious!

A professional critic said,

"Let's just say I have been to wakes that have elicited more laughs."

That's just BRUTAL!

That Nine Lives movie looks awful and the reviews are hilarious!

A professional critic said,

"Let's just say I have been to wakes that have elicited more laughs."

That's just BRUTAL!
Hey, but it has nine lives, and it will survive anything, right?

Today I unexpectedly learned that bread dough placed in the fridge overnight will still rise and try to overflow the container it was placed in.

No big deal though. It just meant that I got to bake some buns as well as toutons (fried dough, which was what as intended). Win win.

Some of the crap that passes for news these days makes me cringe.

OMG. this is the coolest thing ever,i wish there were classes where i live. Id be touring the world with my dog doing britney routines and become a millionare. then britney would see and put us in one of her videos and we`d become bestfriends.

OMG. this is the coolest thing ever,i wish there were classes where i live. Id be touring the world with my dog doing britney routines and become a millionare. then britney would see and put us in one of her videos and we`d become bestfriends.

Best post ever.

Vote in the semi finals of the TV Tournament if you have seen these shows:

Twin Peaks vs The Shield

Parks and Rec vs The Sopranos
Only seen Twin Peaks and The Sopranos, hopefully that can be the final, probably my two very favourites, I'm not sure which I'd vote for.
Same here. I'd vote for The Sopranos. Twin Peaks have genial music though. My fave show, however, is Married...with Children. It really is the show for ever and ever.

I can not freaking believe there is gonna be a new Bon Iver album soon. My hype level is too high right now.

Fifties lists people, has HK even been on lately?
I think HK is pretty busy right now, but for good reason. Give him a pass if you can, ie don't be upset with him.