The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Downs first: My Nephew hates me His marriage has been on the rocks for years last night he threw his wife and the 3 children out of the house She has no family so she rang me and asked if she come here with the kids until she knows what she is doing, so I said He has rung me and gone off at me He says it is my fault that his marriage is over he is in denial
Exactly how old are the kids?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Registered Creature
Ups: I wasn't forced to go put put golfing today with my mum and siblings! Yay!

Downs: My mum didn't make a phone call she promised to make for me today.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ups - Going to see two potential house's that we may move to so we are closer to my in-laws. Were just renting not buying.

Down's - My Gran is still unwell, went to see her today and she is worse rather than better

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ups- We have totally committed to Sarah going to the USC School of Cinematic Arts, a school which is supposed to be more difficult to get into than Harvard Law School. We spent several hours there today.

Downs- It costs $53,000 a year to go there. Any donations?

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Ups - I got most of my Work Experience papers sorted out, just need to drop them into the Work Placements.

Downs - I've started school again.

Registered Creature
Ups:

Downs: -----------------

The King of Movies
Ups: I have discoverd Call of Duty 4. In simple words, it is awesome.

Downs: I for some unknown reason think that the disk that COD4 is on is scratched for some reason.

Ups:

Downs: -----------------
hmm. now isnt THAT interesting?

Ups: Its SUMMER BABY! (well....almost) My flower beds are thriving for the first spring ever have (read: what's coming up is what SHOULD be coming up). Aaaaaand, were several weeks closer to my little bros nuptials and I cannot wait until she takes him off our hands. (.....please god, please god, please god, please god PUH-LEEEZE dont let them call this wedding off! *fingers crossed*)

Downs: Its several weeks to the nuptials, and he's on our hands until then. Oh drama. Bridal shower is ridiculously expensive, bride's sister dropped out of the wedding as the maid of honor at the last minute, the parents are fighting (in-laws at war! oh wait. i mean, my mother is on the warpath.), the bride(zilla) chose a bridesmaids dress that is near to costing $300 not even counting alterations (we get to pick those up tomorrow, oh joy ), to say the least of the fact that she's changed the shoes twice, despite the fact that some of the 15 girl bridal court already bought shoes in one color. Let me stop while Im ahead.

...just remind me to elope.

Registered Creature
Mhmhmmm.

Registered Creature
Haha! Kissing is overrated.

Nothin' to do with kissing.

alright, alright, i shall leave you to your utter blushing happiness.

Registered Creature
Yeah, I'm a tough one to spit the truth out of.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Up - Just saw that Messythug got banned even though I thought the idea of a red sadre was cool

Down - My dvds are packed and I cant look at them, but I did post a pic in the dvd collection thread.

...just remind me to elope.
It is a good way to go i did

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Up - Saw my Grandmother and spent the day with my boy listening to old Dance Songs in the car

Down- It snowed like hell and the drive there and back really hurt my back.