Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
More Yvonne Strahovski:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Honeykid, I saw them in movies that played on late night television here in the States during the 70's. Movies like The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, Our Mother's House, The Third Secret for Franklin, and The Railway Children (the 1970 movie version, not the series), Walkabout (heavily edited version, still need to see the uncut one), and A War of Children for Agutter. Of course I saw them in other movies at the cinema just a few years later.

Ah, I see. I was thinking that maybe they'd done a US programme that I wasn't aware of or something.

Now, I know I post her quite a bit, but I don't care. It almost doesn't matter what she's wearing or how she looks, she almost always looks stunning.

Rachel Riley

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What does it even mean? Is it that 'please, daddy' thingy you can hear in a certain genre of films that never did anything to me?

I don't know what it means but I like it. I don't even know what you're saying. Bail, man, before the lobsters start singing!

And it was originally "Mommy like" as said by a chorus of backwoods incesters. Or something.

Good pics, honeykid! Maybe I'm alone here, but I prefer the darker-haired Drew, although the blonde version is great also.

Nice pic, babu. Who is she? I like the second pic, where the sun is shining through, um, where the don't shine.

Good pics, honeykid! Maybe I'm alone here, but I prefer the darker-haired Drew, although the blonde version is great also.

Nice pic, babu. Who is she? I like the second pic, where the sun is shining through, um, where the don't shine.
:v
Elisabeth Harnois. First girl's name is Emilie Voe Nereng. she's a norwegian blogger.

I think it mostly depends on my mood as to which I prefer. Though with so many more blonde pics than dark, it's surprising how many I really like. Maybe if the numbers were more equal I'd be able to say with more certainty which I prefer.

Of course, there are other colours.