What's Good, MoFo?

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
all the frogs and me are happy to have ya here!
BIENVENUE!!!!!!!!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Welome to MoFo soulsolid.

Don't worry...I won't grill or pepper you too badly. Just tells us more about yourself. Like how long you've known Sedai...your age and marital status...and what you do for a living.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Did I ever get grilled by Annie? I am sure I would have remembered it.....I feel so sad now .
7thson...don't be sad. I'm sorry...I may have been in one of my posting slumps when you first joined.

susan...I did welcome you, but didn't ask questions. There were/are times I wondered if it even mattered to anyone.

MM...I can get busy and don't always get to everyone. Sorry.

Obviously my occasional asking people a few questions to try to get to know them was a bad idea. After this thread I'll stop with the 'peppering' and grilling.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Aniko
Welome to MoFo soulsolid.

Don't worry...I won't grill or pepper you too badly. Just tells us more about yourself. Like how long you've known Sedai...your age and marital status...and what you do for a living.

7thson...don't be sad. I'm sorry...I may have been in one of my posting slumps when you first joined.

susan...I did welcome you, but didn't ask questions. There were/are times I wondered if it even mattered to anyone.

MM...I can get busy and don't always get to everyone. Sorry.

Obviously my occasional asking people a few questions to try to get to know them was a bad idea. After this thread I'll stop with the 'peppering' and grilling.

Whoa Annie!! Your questions are part of the initiation to MoFo as far as I am concerned, and I am sure it mattered to many folks! I say keep it up!

Noit a bad idea by any stretch...

An Original Flavor Formation
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Sedai stated he's a Dj. Well then I know he had Planet Rock (12") in his crates at one time, if not now.
True, true; Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force are steady on heavy rotatation in the soulsolid mix. Once I get down with puttin' out some new winter 2004 sets, I'll be sure to hit everyone off with a link so they can download the sets.

'Preciate the warm reception a Bamma has been gettin' up in MoFo. Break out your Funk & Wagnall's; I plan on hittin' ya'll upside the head with some movie critiques on an original flavor formation vibe. Until then...

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Oh, you misunderstood. I think people like it.

Welome to MoFo soulsolid. Don't worry...I won't grill or pepper you too badly. Just tells us more about yourself. Like how long you've known Sedai...your age and marital status...and what you do for a living.
Aniko, thank you, thank you. In the spirit of ego trippin', a little somethin' somethin' about Me:

Marital Status: Married
Strengths: Verbal Tongue Terrorist
Weakness: (see above)
Special Attributes: Marvel/DC knowledge+10, Pugilistic Experience+2, Married to a PhD+100

Btw, I got down with Sedai about a year and a half ago; we both attended TTB (turntables and beer) on Tuesday nights at Hartley -- local camp to a mutual friend. We keep bumpin' into each other at events put out by the heads we keep it real with. Sedai is a solid conversationalist and definitely someone I've welcomed into my camp wholeheartedly since a Bamma met him. Smart. Funny. Right on time. So, there's a lil' piece of somethin' about me. I lay down more funk on my site, noted in the sig.

Arresting your development

Aniko please don't stop with your passion on asking questions. I don't think anyone here on this site wants you to quit being yourself. I didn't feel any negative vibe on it.
Keep your initiation alive...woman!

Originally Posted by soulsolid
So, there's a lil' piece of somethin' about me. I lay down more funk on my site, noted in the sig.
It's good to have such a well rounded addition here. Welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing with us, too.

I was only teasing Annie and in no way shape or form meant my comment the way you apparently took it. I always thought your questions made newbies feel welcome…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Ani take Caitlyn over your knee and....

Uh, sorry about that. I know some of you sick twisted MoFos will take that in a naughty way.

Um...welcome soulsolid!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I was only teasing Annie and in no way shape or form meant my comment the way you apparently took it. I always thought your questions made newbies feel welcome…
I know you were teasing Caity. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was upset with you. I didn't react because of your comment...it was something entirely different. Can I please have a hug?

Thank you Caity, Sedai, 2 wrongs and Anony...your kind words made me feel better.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Ani take Caitlyn over your knee and....

Uh, sorry about that. I know some of you sick twisted MoFos will take that in a naughty way.
Hehe...I noticed in one thread Anony you seem to like women all heated up...
.....thar be no ring side seats here with possible clevage showing.

Caity...do you have any handcuffs within reach?
I think we should put Anony over our knee.

Caity...do you have any handcuffs within reach?
I think we should put Anony over our knee.
uh oh.

I'll just come back stronger with my own charm....hopefully!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by soulsolid
Aniko, thank you, thank you. In the spirit of ego trippin', a little somethin' somethin' about Me:

Marital Status: Married
Strengths: Verbal Tongue Terrorist
Weakness: (see above)
Special Attributes: Marvel/DC knowledge+1, Pugilistic Experience+2, Married to a PhD+10

Btw, I got down with Sedai about a year and a half ago; we both attended TTB (turntables and beer)
You're welcome and thank you for opening up to us.

How long have you been married? Any kids yet?
What is TTB (turntables and beer)? It sounds like DJ's club.

nice to see someone here who's open about their personal life, again. Welcome to the MOFO's!!!

You're welcome and thank you for opening up to us.
How long have you been married? Any kids yet?
What is TTB (turntables and beer)? It sounds like DJ's club.
TTB was a weekly event of ignorant proportions! where everyone in our camp who was a DJ got down and spun music of their own flavor. It hits you off with alot of different turntable-Fu styles. Significant others came through and listened, socialized; different styles of food were sampled; a solid gathering all the way around.

Wifey and I have been in wedlock just over 5 years now. Met back as undergrads and have been down for each other ever since (she's a PhD now, so thats a lil' science about where we are at in our mix). No lil' soldier just yet (or lil' juliet). Always happy to parse out the algebra and mathematics (Again, Funk and Wagnalls ya'll, Funk and Wagnalls!). Ya'll want to chat? Hit me off on AIM. It's in a bamma's profile. Holla!

My life isn't written very well.
I know you were teasing Caity. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was upset with you. I didn't react because of your comment...it was something entirely different.

Who hurt your feelings Annie...Who?!!!!!!! I'll make sorry they ever did it!

How many levels are there at Unix? And what does level 2 mean? Is that a security level?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
How many levels are there at Unix? And what does level 2 mean? Is that a security level?
Depends on the company you roll with, really. From an industry perspective, takin' into consideration how long i've been in the game and knowledge base I'm currently packin', it would be senior (or damn near senior!).

My life isn't written very well.
Well go and ask for that promotion! Certainly your wife is supporting you to ask for a promotion: you're worth it! Why is it the smartest people are the most afraid to advance, yet the dumb ones seem to just glide up the ladder?

Have you made a CD, sent it to a record company yet? So much to do soulsolid--DO IT!