MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Wandy on Waivers? Sweet - tossed a shutout yesterday after I picked him up...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Small deal with Rauld. Sending over SP Jack Johnson for RP Jordan Walden.

Johnson is off to a good start, but he gets injured so often, felt it was worth the risk in aquiring Walden who proved last season if given the ball in save situations he can come through. Angels are off to a rocky start, but with that lineup i think they'll right the ol ship.

I just made a 3 for 1 trade offer to Tim/Suicide Squeeze - Giving him Bryan LaHair, Shawn Marcum, and DL'd Drew Storen for Carlos Pena? Honest opinion - too much, too little, or overall uninspiring?

Too much; Pena isn't even worth Marcum. He's a streaky guy who just happened to start the season strong. And "strong" in this case means a mere .284 batting average...which is still almost 50 points above his career average. Pretend he's not on the Rays and most of this becomes obvious.

If you dropped one of the closers I'd probably have to think hard about it; definitely can't give up both, though. Not with Wright looking so much like a first-rounder again and such a big dropoff at 3B. I also feel pretty confident that, even if Wainwright isn't a Cy Young candidate again, his value's probably going to be much higher a month from now. Thanks for the offer, though.

Worth noting that I'm entirely open to dealing a closer, however.

James Shields offer # 45689

Ive sent an offer to Adam/Chevelles - Papelbon & Lohse for Shields & Axford. If this doesnt do it, Im all out of ideas. -crossed fingers smiley-

Evan Longoria offer # 6775098

Ok Sedai Ill give you Hanley Ramirez & CC Sabathia for Evan Longoria. Offer sent.

Aww! Cmon guys! HanRams been in a slump and I have to add some sizzle to get Mike to accept it.

HanRam's only slumping in batting average, which is highly volatile early in the season. And even with that average hee's on pace for 30 homers, 30 steals, and 100 RBIs. And usually "sizzle" is something less than a #1 starter.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
however Rob, if you are souring on Hanram, (Bautista has been horrible ,,so even steven in that trade..lol) I'll put up SS Assdribble Cabrera and add Closer Jonathan Broxton.

Im up in the standings enuff i think i can wait on Hanram to get his shiznit together.

offer sent

Sorry Dex but Ill have to decline. This is more of a big surge again to get Longo. If I cant get Longoria, Ive no problem hanging onto HanRam.