2023 MoFo Thanksgiving Compendium

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Do you want to offer a peek inside your holiday this year? Here's the place to share it. New recipe that worked out...or didn't. Uncle Reggie found the moonshine before the turkey? Lost your car payment on a 3 team teaser because this was the time you thought Dak Prescott was going to show up on a big stage? Happy to see the new baby in the family for the first time?

Feel free to share or not share. Best of health to everyone and hopefully there's enough gravy to fix that bird.

The trick is not minding
Starting Thursday and on through Sunday, I will be binging movies.
Hang out with friends Friday night for a bit. Going to see Thanksgiving and maybe Napoleon with my brother this weekend as well. Weather permitting

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
ok, so looks like I'll be entertaining relationship family tonight and tomorrow partly. the morning will have me at my dad's in Florida. Mid-afternoon, I'm heading back to pick the mom up to have dinner with the Kel and family. Looks like up to 15 people =\ yeesh. her dad told me to bring my pistol as everyone will be shooting targets on the property. not sure how to take that. a coworker moved down from Chicago about a year ago. I'll probably swing by his apartment with a heaping plate of southern cooking between the two visits.

he's trying to talk me into a Returnal game run on Friday. we'll see. he's already got me into Baldur's Gate 3 with another coworker. At some point, I have to work in the yard, garage, and start pricing material for bathroom updates. for Christmas, I need to drive to central FL to visit my 91-year old grandma, figure out how to spend time with Kelly and there is talk of going to visit her sister in Texas to see her perform in the Nutcracker.

told you. I'm already exhausted.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

We don't have it here, so I've never experienced it but I'm always intrigued. It seems like a practice Christmas!

I may watch the great film 'Krisha' in honour of you guys.

The trick is not minding
Slight change of plans, as I’ll be with friends on Friday night and probably spending the night there in Pennsylvania. Home sometime on Saturday and then movie binge? It’s fluid.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
yearly tradition for the last 5 years!

Taco Thanksgiving!

How dare you post such graphic images!!! The vulgarity of all that exposed cilantro 🥴🤢🤮