anyone know what the title of this movie is ?? (animated gif attached)

Tools    

I said I TRY to behave here. I had written alot more in this post, but I just deleted it. Why? Because I want to see how long you stay on this subject, and whether you post anything else on this forum. Prove me wrong oinker.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Two more negative reps, thanks oinker, that makes five today from you, added with the one I have from everyone else during my time here. Proving me right oinker.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
ok, before you stick your foot in your mouth, you should consider that he has been here a fair while longer than i have, and that in that, he has had more of an opportunity to participate

he shot my message down on the second post, i would say that i have NOT been given similar fair treatment by any perspective

as for his positive contribution you talk of, looking over his previous posts, i believe that one is open to personal preference...

i have thanked mikeython1 for his POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION this is the kind of participation that keeps 'everyone happy'

harrylime's join date is 12-15-2008.

You might have noticed this in the post directly above yours.

But maybe we have a different interpretation a fair while longer.

Personally, I'm not here to act professional and make everyone happy.

harrylime's join date is 12-15-2008.

You might have noticed this in the post directly above yours.

But maybe we have a different interpretation a fair while longer.

Personally, I'm not here to act professional and make everyone happy.

my argument is not with you, so be my guest and take a mouthful of your own bait.... over there alone....

Do you have any intentions of posting elsewhere on this board? If not, then I personally think that this thread should be locked. This has truly gone on long enough.

I said I TRY to behave here. I had written alot more in this post, but I just deleted it. Why? Because I want to see how long you stay on this subject, and whether you post anything else on this forum. Prove me wrong oinker.
juet tell me, why did you decide to target me out and lance me on my first post ?? do you think this is acceptable behavior for someone as experienced (or inexperienced, as i believe i was meant to interpret from Loner's previous message) as you ??

Do you have any intentions of posting elsewhere on this board? If not, then I personally think that this thread should be locked. This has truly gone on long enough.
do you ?? if so, you are more than welcome to move off this thread, i dont believe you were called over here

I just signed on and he gave me two more negative rep points for posts that were from yesterday, strategic timing I'm ASSUMING. And I'll wager oinker will negative rep this post too. It is really funny actually, but not ha ha funny. Kind of flattered though, I've never had a stalker, well not one that I knew of.

I just signed on and he gave me two more negative rep points for posts that were from yesterday, strategic timing I'm ASSUMING. And I'll wager oinker will negative rep this post too. It is really funny actually, but not ha ha funny. Kind of flattered though, I've never had a stalker, well not one that I knew of.
dont flatter yourself

good... off you go then...

A system of cells interlinked
do you ?? if so, you are more than welcome to move off this thread, i dont believe you were called over here
Called over here? Any member can read and/or comment on any thread that they wish, especially if they work for the site, which Destiny does.

I think this has been blown way out of proportion.

Not that you asked, but I am telling you anyway.

Good afternoon! (And yes, I do mean that in a smarmy, dismissive sort of way)

You know, if you were honestly going to join in, then I would get this, but I don't see any indication that you are.

Harry was wrong for saying what he did. He said he has been known to be wrong. You told him he was, and he didn't want to believe you. Yes, this was a bad way to go about answering your thread. However, your reply was also out of line. You surely know what word I'm referring to. That is what makes it hard to take sides. I don't think anything should be done here past letting it go, and moving on.

That is why I asked you, "Are you planning on joining in?" Usually those who join to ask a movie question do not. I assume the same goes for you. If you are not, then this is all very pointless, and should end.

Harrylime is a good guy and oinker you seem pretty reasonable can you guys just bury the hatchet and start talking about movies? You don't have to but I hate to see people arguing like this.

Alright, this has gone on long enough. You have zero -- zero -- authority in telling people not to post in this thread; particularly moderators. People are weighing in, as people are likely to do on a public forum. You can't brush everyone off by acting like this is some sort of private feud. If you don't want this aired in public, then you can PM Harry and have it out there (provided you do so in a civil manner). But if you're going to post here, you'll have to deal with people offering their opinions.

Half your posts are nothing but swipes or jabs at people who have dared to disagree or, even less, simply suggested that you stop obsessing over this and go talk about something else. Frankly, it should give you pause to see that literally no one has shown much sympathy for what you're doing (which is presumably why you keep telling people to go away). I suppose everyone's wrong but you?

Destiny's point is very salient: are you interested in actually doing anything here, or is it just about achieving some form of personal justice? If it's the latter, I think it's quite clear you're not going to get it, so I can't imagine what you hope to achieve by repeating yourself. I think what you did was worse than what Harry did, and I think your conduct since is worse still. Why would disagreeing louder, and more frequently, persuade any of us?

Your last 10 posts or so are stunning. Nothing but insults, brush offs, and kneejerk defensiveness. You've even insulted the person you're soliciting an apology from. Do you actually believe this helps?

I could say more, but I've probably devoted too many words to this matter already. I will say only this, then: my moderators want me to remove or close this thread, and I'm close to letting them. Consider this your one warning on the matter.

Called over here? Any member can read and/or comment on any thread that they wish, especially if they work for the site, which Destiny does.

I think this has been blown way out of proportion.

Not that you asked, but I am telling you anyway.

Good afternoon! (And yes, I do mean that in a smarmy, dismissive sort of way)
it is very funny....

'not funny haha, but funny weird'

no-one wants to see this escalate, but everyone wants to inject their 2 pennies into the thread

if you dont want to see it escalate, then take your 2 pennies and stick them elsewhere, it is much more constructive in everyone's view

You know, if you were honestly going to join in, then I would get this, but I don't see any indication that you are.

Harry was wrong for saying what he did. He said he has been known to be wrong. You told him he was, and he didn't want to believe you. Yes, this was a bad way to go about answering your thread. However, your reply was also out of line. You surely know what word I'm referring to. That is what makes it hard to take sides. I don't think anything should be done here past letting it go, and moving on.

That is why I asked you, "Are you planning on joining in?" Usually those who join to ask a movie question do not. I assume the same goes for you. If you are not, then this is all very pointless, and should end.
if harry knows that by slamming me in his first reply that he was wrong, then it should not be hard for him to just apologize for trying to take me out with that message, i wish we could all just drop this and move on, but i believe that it is a fairly rudimentary thing that if you wrong someone, and you know it, then to move on, and flatten out the battlefield, one should begin reparation and just apologize

A system of cells interlinked
Since it's my JOB to watch these threads, I think I will continue to do so.

You know what's funny about my pennies?

I had them in my ass before I gave two of them to you, Mr. Stinkyhands.

This, by default, gives me the upper hand.

See, I have never had something that was in your ass in my hand, but you... of yes YOU have had two of my ass pennies in your lil' Grubby McGrubkins mitts!

Ah, the aroma, the bouquet!

Good 'ol ass pennies! They haven't failed me yet.

The above is clearly a joke, and a not-so-subtle reference to The Upright Citizen's Brigade.

Cry me a river.

Your first post was a gif of a woman snuffing it. Is this the way to join a forum and introduce yourself to your new fellow members?

What battlefield are you talking about? I will say this once, you will never get an apology from me.

"I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."