Horror I Can't Remember

Tools    

Hi guys,first of all I'm new to this forum so sorry in advance if someone asked about this movie before.
So,long time ago I saw a horror movie in which there's a group of people whom are trapped in some kind of a house,and It's kinda like Big Brother.The whole house is ran by some black guy,and the way they drop out of the house is basicly,they die.They have to solve all kinds of puzzles to survire,but only one can and will.
I would be very gratefull if someone knows the name of the movie.
Thanks in advance!!

Thank you for your answer,I've seen all saw movies so i am pretty sure that it's not any of them,and the other one is also not it.
Thanks for your help anyway!!

No sorry not it
Thanks for help anyway

Bit more info on what era it might be could help ... "long time ago" is vagueness itself - could be a b&w film from the thirties for all I know at the moment

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Not a movie, but I recall that the "Bad Wolf" episode of Doctor Who from 2005 shared a very similar plot.

House on Haunted Hill?

Hi guys,first of all I'm new to this forum so sorry in advance if someone asked about this movie before.
So,long time ago I saw a horror movie in which there's a group of people whom are trapped in some kind of a house,and It's kinda like Big Brother.The whole house is ran by some black guy,and the way they drop out of the house is basicly,they die.They have to solve all kinds of puzzles to survire,but only one can and will.
I would be very gratefull if someone knows the name of the movie.
Thanks in advance!!
This is a long shot but I thought - not well known horror film about a house run by a black guy, that's the type of role that screams Tony Todd so I looked at his filmography and found this film that sounds familiar to the premise you described, it's called "Shadow Puppets"

I don't know if this is it but try Don't Breathe

sounds a lot like 9 Dead! I can't post a link yet unfortunately but watch trailer